Abegael Fisher-Lang creates extraordinary wedding ceremonies on the wild West Coast: from Grouse Mountain to Campbell River; from Whistler to Calgary; in wilderness parks, ballrooms, and destination resorts. She is committed to the 'art of possibility' in ceremony, and loves working closely with each couple to find the language, symbols and rituals to make their wedding truly personalized. She says, "Each couple has their own unique love story, so their ceremony should reflect them in every way." All Life Threads weddings are bespoke and truly one of a kind. In 12 years, no two exactly alike. For your special day, choose a celebrant with the artistry, the skills and the commitment to create an exraordinary ceremony. Afterwards, your guests will say, "Oh your wedding was so you-two !"
Abegael Fisher-Lang is a certified Life Cycle Celebrant, longtime master storyteller, and specialist in Cultural & Spiritual Ritual. For the past 12 years, she has created a full range of ceremonies for couples, families, and communities to mark big life changes in a meaningful way. She is on the teaching faculty of the Celebrant Foundation & Institute, the gold standard training for celebrancy in North America, and has received WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards since 2014.
Abegael offers couples the following wedding services:
- BC Wedding Licence
- Unlimited consultation and coaching
- How to Write Your Best Wedding Vows Booklet
- Meeting the Beloved Pre Wedding Process
- 50+ World Wedding Poetry and Readings Booklet
- Red Rose, Silver Rose and Golden Rose Wedding Services
- Added offerings such as a Persian wedding carpet, a World Collection of Bells, and handmade candles
- Collaboration with a Coast Salish elder for traditional ceremonial openings and blessings
Life Threads Ceremonies also offers other services which include:
- Sacred Passage Doula, Funerals & Memorials
- Family Encircling ceremonies, including Baby Blessings and Elder Honouring
- Housewarmings and Houseleavings
- Healing ritual ceremonies
Civil union, single religion, interfaith ceremony, non-religious, vow renewal, ceremony rehearsal
Licensed, allow couple' own vows, premarital counseling
Agnostic, baha'i faith, buddhist, anglican, catholic, no denomination, orthodox christian, quaker, earth-based, hindu, jewish, pagan, taoist, unitarian
Wedding Services Starting Price
On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
If you offer pre-marital counseling, what is the starting price for (per session)?
Any other questions?
80 reviewsWrite a review
13 User photos
Are you interested?
3816 WEST 2ND Vancouver BC V6R1K2 Vancouver (British Columbia)