On WeddingWire since 2022
Last update: October 2023
Clare Louise Weddings is a wedding officiant company based in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Clare specializes in unique and meaningful wedding ceremonies that are fun, lighthearted, and thoroughly enjoyable for everyone involved. She takes the time to get to know her clients and strives to honour their one-of-a-kind love stories in every element of her work. With a balance between tradition and innovation, Clare will ensure that your ceremony is tailored to include every element important to you and your beloved. You and your guests will remember feeling riveted, engaged, and moved by your wedding ceremony for years to come.
Clare of Claire Louise Weddings will customize every element of your ceremony with your collaboration. She can provide assistance with the traditional elements you would like to include, help write your love story, and even ask your nearest and dearest for their input. Clare serves many religious affiliations as well as non-religious, interfaith, and spiritual-but-not-religious couples. Services available include:
- No obligation consultation/"meet-and-greet" to make sure I am right for you
- Wedding Officiant authourized to legalize weddings (me!)
- No limit on number of guests
- In-person, one-hour "Wedding Workshop" to collaborate and craft every detail of the ceremony
- Peace of mind knowing word-for-word what I'm going to say on your day
- Full, shareable access to your working Google Doc ceremony script right up to the day of your wedding
- Unlimited script revisions
- Continuous phone/email contact with me
- Writing your love story and telling it at your ceremony
- Ritual and/or custom elements of your choice
- Your total control over the final draft
- Complete rehearsal at a location of your choice at/near your wedding venue
- Arrival at your wedding at least 30 minutes early to plan cues and pacing with your planner, DJ, and photographer
- All fuel and travel expenses to the rehearsal and wedding ceremony location
- Legal handling and registration of your marriage with the Saskatchewan Vital Statistics
- Keepsake marriage certificate
What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
What services do you provide?
What religious affiliations do you serve?
On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
What is the starting price for your wedding services?
Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
3 User photos
Filling our day with laughter & love!
Clare is an INCREDIBLE Marriage Commissioner
Definitely choose Clare!
Beautiful and Personalized Ceremony
Organized, professional and fun!
Personable and positive.
Are you interested?