Saskatoon YXE Wedding DJ's, Photo Booths, Outdoor Movies. Audio Visual Rentals, Sound, Lighting Video, Special Effects & Full Event Production. Saskatoon Saskatchewan & Area Events & Entertainment. Setting the NEW standard in Weddings & Events. Let us show you why over 350+ past clients have given us 5 Star Reviews! Tell us your vision, let our team bring it to life! Over 20 years of experience in the special event industry. Watch us curate the right playlists, plan & execute the event so you can create memories, share magical moments & see your guests enjoy the success of your planning. Industry quality, new, maintained, and updated gear. We rely on this, so you can rely on us!
Wedding & Event DJ's Who Take Requests (6 Different Packages)
Photo Booths (4 Different Kinds)
Outdoor Drive In Movies (Huge Inflatable Screen)
Audio Visual Rentals (Projector, Screen, TV's)
Sound (Speakers, Mic's, Mixers, Live Sound)
Lighting (Dance Floor, Up Lighting, Monogram Lighting)
Interactive Pub & Corporate Team Building Games
- Dance On A Cloud
- Co2 Gun
- Fog/Smoke Machine
- Confetti Cannons
- Balloon Drop
- Indoor Cold Spark Sparkler Machines
- Bubble Machine
- Full Event ProductionType Of Events
- School & University
- Corporate (Gala/Fundraiser)
- Live Streaming
- Free Playlists & Music Suggestion Ideas
- Wedding Wire Couples Choice
- Planet S "Best Saskatoon DJ" (4x Winner)
- Wed Biz (Customer Service & Talent Award)
- Wedding Industry Expert
- International Wedding Awards
- Stylus DJ Awards
- Three Best Rated
- Our DJ’s are trained by an award-winning local career DJ, who’s still active & relevant.
- DJ’s Between Age 21-37. Old Enough To Have Experience, Young Enough To Still Be Cool. Trained by someone who IS a DJ. We also understand that like in any job experience is earned & we are always transparent with you.
- We do SO much more than just weddings. We play regularly in clubs, schools * private events. Time and Time again our DJ/Talent is requested for large scale events like Mock Wedding, Professional Sports Teams, Calgary Stampede & more just to “DJ” only based on their skill.
- DJs who control the crowd. We don’t take away your spotlight, but wouldn’t it be weird if your band or performer was stuffed off in the corner & there was just a sound system in the middle of the room? We think so too! That is why our dj’s are out front, so we can interact with you & your guests, take requests, be able to read the room & rock the house. Just like any great performer would.
- We can beat-mix, more importantly know when not to mix, what/when to play specific songs, when to make announcements. Music selection is KEY for all events. We don’t just push play.
- We put request forms on ALL your guests’ tables or digitally via our QR Code/App
- We understand that for many the Chicken Dance is not cool anymore.
- However we have a 24/7 accessible personal online event planning portal that includes must play/do not play songs even if you still want to hear classic wedding cheese, the chicken dance or want to make changes after office hours.. We designed it from the ground up, and made sure it included every aspect of your event with 1,000s of real events to make it perfect.
- In Person/Virtual Planning Meeting. The steps leading up to your event are just as important as the execution on the day of the event. Share your vision & let us create it. We have a passion for events & supporting the people planning them.
- We are a 1 Stop Shop for your entertainment needs. Sound, Lighting, Video, Photo Booths, SFX, Music & More.
We are active on social media & our website with real photos from our own real world events in YXE & around Saskatchewan! No Stock Photos allowed.
- Industry quality, new, maintained, & updated gear. We rely on this, so you can rely on us!
- We have VIDEO Tutorials on YouTube that shows you exactly what all of our packages & services look like, that way you know EXACTLY what you are getting. Plus we also make custom packages as no event or venue is the same, and with our experience of all venues in Saskatoon and area we can share the tips and tricks of what works and doesn’t work for each venue, from load in, to floor plan. Also we promote our amazing talent on our website not hide them from potential customers. They are our ROCK STARS and will be yours too!
- We have numerous local, industry, peer, online awards from credible sources like Wedding Wire, Planet S, Review sites and more. We wish we could make this stuff up, but it’s all true! We thank YOU for your support!
- We don’t have a storefront, we are proud of that. We have been looking for a commercial storefront for about 5 years. They ALL want a minimum 3 year commitment $100,000+ over 3 years and we would have to work those overhead costs into our services. We pride ourselves in being competitively priced. We decided on a moderately priced storage only facility. We also love the flexibility of being able to meet you online, for a casual coffee or even coming to you and/or a venue site visit! We know that can save you time and money. You are busy planning all other aspects of your event with many other vendors and are happy to share the load.
- Business License
- Liability Insurance
- Canadian DJ Association
- Connect Music License
- Fall Arrest & Aerial Work Platform
- CSA Approved Products
Need To Know
- Will Travel Out Of Town (Mileage Extra)
- We take a 50% retainer to hold our services.
- We accept E-transfer, Cheque, Cash, Credit Card & Paypal
Price guide or in person/virtual planning meeting.
Country, hip hop, electronic, oldies, pop, soul/R&B, rock, international, top 40
MC, consultation, do-not-play list, karaoke, liability insurance
Starting Price - DJ Services
What additional equipment do you offer?
What is included in starting price?
What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
What is the starting price for uplighting?
108 reviewsWrite a review
36 User photos
Armed With Harmony Music Services Real Weddings
8 Photos · 10/Aug/2019
11 Photos · 17/Jun/2017
Meet the Team
I want to chat with YOU about wha your perfect wedding looks like and then bring it to reality! Contact me for a quote today!
I will be calling you to go over all your event details like:
- Floor Plan
I look forward to making sure your event runs smooth.
Sik PicsRating 5 out of 5 , 4 reviews· Wedding Photography (4)
Caroline Schuett - Marriage CommissionerRating 5 out of 5 , 4 reviews· Wedding Officiants (4)
Lovestruck PortraitsRating 5 out of 5 , 3 reviews· Wedding Photography (3)
RSVP Event DesignRating 4.3 out of 5 , 3 reviews· Wedding Planning (3)
Danielle Stasiuk PhotographyWedding Photography
Handy Special EventsWedding Planning
346 Assaly Street S7T 0E2 Saskatoon (Saskatchewan)