Saskatoon YXE Wedding DJ's, Photo Booths, Outdoor Movies. Audio Visual Rentals, Sound, Lighting Video, Special Effects & Full Event Production. Saskatoon Saskatchewan & Area Events & Entertainment. Setting the NEW standard in Weddings & Events. Let us show you why over 350+ past clients have given us 5 Star Reviews! Tell us your vision, let our team bring it to life! Over 20 years of experience in the special event industry. Watch us curate the right playlists, plan & execute the event so you can create memories, share magical moments & see your guests enjoy the success of your planning. Industry quality, new, maintained, and updated gear. We rely on this, so you can rely on us!
Wedding & Event DJ's Who Take Requests (6 Different Packages)
Photo Booths (4 Different Kinds)
Outdoor Drive In Movies (Huge Inflatable Screen)
Audio Visual Rentals (Projector, Screen, TV's)
Sound (Speakers, Mic's, Mixers, Live Sound)
Lighting (Dance Floor, Up Lighting, Monogram Lighting)
Interactive Pub & Corporate Team Building Games
- Dance On A Cloud
- Co2 Gun
- Fog/Smoke Machine
- Confetti Cannons
- Balloon Drop
- Indoor Cold Spark Sparkler Machines
- Bubble Machine
- Full Event ProductionType Of Events
- School & University
- Corporate (Gala/Fundraiser)
- Live Streaming
- Free Playlists & Music Suggestion Ideas
- Wedding Wire Couples Choice
- Planet S "Best Saskatoon DJ" (4x Winner)
- Wed Biz (Customer Service & Talent Award)
- Wedding Industry Expert
- International Wedding Awards
- Stylus DJ Awards
- Three Best Rated
- Our DJ’s are trained by an award-winning local career DJ, who’s still active & relevant.
- DJ’s Between Age 21-37. Old Enough To Have Experience, Young Enough To Still Be Cool. Trained by someone who IS a DJ. We also understand that like in any job experience is earned & we are always transparent with you.
- We do SO much more than just weddings. We play regularly in clubs, schools * private events. Time and Time again our DJ/Talent is requested for large scale events like Mock Wedding, Professional Sports Teams, Calgary Stampede & more just to “DJ” only based on their skill.
- DJs who control the crowd. We don’t take away your spotlight, but wouldn’t it be weird if your band or performer was stuffed off in the corner & there was just a sound system in the middle of the room? We think so too! That is why our dj’s are out front, so we can interact with you & your guests, take requests, be able to read the room & rock the house. Just like any great performer would.
- We can beat-mix, more importantly know when not to mix, what/when to play specific songs, when to make announcements. Music selection is KEY for all events. We don’t just push play.
- We put request forms on ALL your guests’ tables or digitally via our QR Code/App
- We understand that for many the Chicken Dance is not cool anymore.
- However we have a 24/7 accessible personal online event planning portal that includes must play/do not play songs even if you still want to hear classic wedding cheese, the chicken dance or want to make changes after office hours.. We designed it from the ground up, and made sure it included every aspect of your event with 1,000s of real events to make it perfect.
- In Person/Virtual Planning Meeting. The steps leading up to your event are just as important as the execution on the day of the event. Share your vision & let us create it. We have a passion for events & supporting the people planning them.
- We are a 1 Stop Shop for your entertainment needs. Sound, Lighting, Video, Photo Booths, SFX, Music & More.
We are active on social media & our website with real photos from our own real world events in YXE & around Saskatchewan! No Stock Photos allowed.
- Industry quality, new, maintained, & updated gear. We rely on this, so you can rely on us!
- We have VIDEO Tutorials on YouTube that shows you exactly what all of our packages & services look like, that way you know EXACTLY what you are getting. Plus we also make custom packages as no event or venue is the same, and with our experience of all venues in Saskatoon and area we can share the tips and tricks of what works and doesn’t work for each venue, from load in, to floor plan. Also we promote our amazing talent on our website not hide them from potential customers. They are our ROCK STARS and will be yours too!
- We have numerous local, industry, peer, online awards from credible sources like Wedding Wire, Planet S, Review sites and more. We wish we could make this stuff up, but it’s all true! We thank YOU for your support!
- We don’t have a storefront, we are proud of that. We have been looking for a commercial storefront for about 5 years. They ALL want a minimum 3 year commitment $100,000+ over 3 years and we would have to work those overhead costs into our services. We pride ourselves in being competitively priced. We decided on a moderately priced storage only facility. We also love the flexibility of being able to meet you online, for a casual coffee or even coming to you and/or a venue site visit! We know that can save you time and money. You are busy planning all other aspects of your event with many other vendors and are happy to share the load.
- Business License
- Liability Insurance
- Canadian DJ Association
- Connect Music License
- Fall Arrest & Aerial Work Platform
- CSA Approved Products
Need To Know
- Will Travel Out Of Town (Mileage Extra)
- We take a 50% retainer to hold our services.
- We accept E-transfer, Cheque, Cash, Credit Card & Paypal
Price guide or in person/virtual planning meeting.
Couples have also viewed:
106 Reviews for Armed With Harmony Music Services
23 User photos
Jackie M. · Married on 05/12/2020
Amazing, Creative, Understanding, Helpful and Full Of Value!
We had Trystan and his team help us with our Ceremony music, and indoor sparklers December 5 for our mini-mony and they did not disappoint!Sent on 09/12/2020
We originally had Trystan and his team booked for our big day June 27, 2020, for our big 200+ guest-list party. Trystan was easy to work with, had amazing advice, and recommendations. When it came to postponing, as heartbreaking as it was, Trystan was understanding and worked with us.
He worked with us to adjust to our new needs for our small wedding. He suggested the indoor sparklers and we are so glad he did! They added to the day by making it pop, where we had lack of audience to applaud and cheer we had sparklers, and with having a Disney themed wedding, it really made us feel like a Fairy-Tale!
We had family and friends watching Via zoom, and they said the sparklers made it so exciting to watch! We used Disney songs for our ceremony, and they said they loved it! They were able to hear and appreciate every specifically picked song! His timing and knowledge of procedures made us feel at ease when it came to our music needs.
I would Highly recommend armed with harmony for your big day! The professionalism, creativity and simplicity you receive is well worth it!
Thank you again, from the bottom of our hearts, The Ruston's
Armed With Harmony Music Services's reply:Thanks so much Jackie! You looked like a Princess & Prince right from a Disney movie on your special day. Thanks for letting us celebrate with you in these wild and crazy times! Look forward to the 2.0 version soon!
Paige W. · Married on 22/08/2020
AMAZING!! You will not be disappointed with Nick!
If you’re looking for an organized, top-notch DJ, stop looking and hire Nick/ DJ Nicklovin!! We seriously cannot say enough good things about him! We had NUMEROUS rave reviews from guests about Nick. He made sure to check in with us throughout the night to make sure everything was running smoothly. He was SO organized with the MC work, played amazing songs all night long and was very accommodating for everyone’s requests, not to mention he stayed way longer than he really needed too but the late party animals definitely appreciated him! We cannot thank him or Armed with Harmony enough! What a great and organized business. Thanks again Nick!!Sent on 24/08/2020
Armed With Harmony Music Services's reply:Hey Paige, thanks so much for letting us rock with you on your wedding day, these Covid-19 times are crazy, but glad we could make it memorable!
Dave S. · Married on 06/06/2020
Armed With Harmony, Flexibility & Integrity
We married in June 2020. Unfortunately, due to Covid-19 we were forced to cancel our extravaganza. Nonethless, the planning of the event with Trystan at Armed With Harmony was smooth. Trystan's experience in event planning was very evident, providing us many service options and lots to think about! Although we never held a large gathering, Armed With Harmony carried themselves with tremendous flexibility and integrity. Will definitely be in touch again for our next event, when it's safe to do so!Sent on 12/12/2020
Armed With Harmony Music Services's reply:Thanks Dave, congrats on getting married in these crazy times and under restrictions. We hope to be able to celebrate with you in a BIG way when it's safe because we know people will be itchin to party!
Catherine B. · Married on 24/08/2019
Amazing! Highly Recommend!
Connor was amazing!! He was so very kind, very friendly, very easy to get along with. Knew how to keep the party going if one song was not liked by alot of people he would change it to get people back out on the dance floor! All around great guy! Had a blast!!Sent on 29/08/2019
Armed With Harmony Music Services's reply:Hey Catherine! Amazing to hear, glad the dance floor was busy and people had a blast! Congrats and best of luck in your new married life!
Eliann G. · Married on 09/09/2017
Our wedding DJ was Jason (DJ Whitepants) and he was fantastic! He was super accommodating during our ceremony (we made a last minute change) and he kept the party rolling at the reception! He made sure that he played the songs we wanted and made sure songs we didn't want (e.g. Chicken dance) were not played. The dance floor was continuously packed and everyone had so much fun! I had multiple people tell me that the DJ is "on point"! And I agree with them 100%!Sent on 11/09/2017
Highly recommend Armed with Harmony and especially Jason for your wedding! They know what they are doing and will do everything to make your day special and fun!
Armed With Harmony Music Services awards
Armed With Harmony Music Services Real Weddings
Promotions from Armed With Harmony Music Services
In order to understand your vision we would like to set up a meeting sometime this week or next, let us know what day works for you?
We have 2 options for meetings, click the one the best works for you! It's fast and very easy.
1) In Person @ Tim Hortons 3203 Preston Ave> https://go.oncehub.com/ArmedWithHarmonyTimHortons
2) Virtual/Zoom or Phone > https://go.oncehub.com/ArmedWithHarmonyVirtual
*At this time we are only offering Virtual meetings, until Covid-19 numbers drop.
Team of Armed With Harmony Music Services
Trystan Meyers Owner / Operator
Owner & Operator
I want to chat with YOU about wha your perfect wedding looks like and then bring it to reality! Contact me for a quote today!
Nicholas Ruston General Manager
I will be calling you to go over all your event details like:
- Floor Plan
I look forward to making sure your event runs smooth.
Businesses who collaborate with Armed With Harmony Music Services