Skip to main content
Weddings

About

KSW Invitations is a home-based company located in Edmonton. Dedicated to providing high-quality wedding invitations and stationery with excellent customer service. KSW Invitations is also passionate about creating unique designs for as unique as you certainly are. You can find an array of wedding invitations and stationery in every design, style and budget.

Products offered

KSW Invitations offers a variety of wedding invitations and stationery that are intricately designed in various themes, colors and styles. Catalog and custom invitations are also available. Services include assembly, embossed, engraving, and letterpress. KSW also offers seal and send cards, traditional invitations, petite sized invitations, pearlized invitations, and foiled invitations. The following stationery for weddings can also be provided:

  • Save the dates
  • Menu cards
  • Program cards
  • Blank pockets
  • Direction and accommodation cards

How they work

Consultations are available by appointment so you can discuss your personal style and theme, email and phone consultations are also available. For local pick-ups, a 60% deposit is required and the remaining 40% is due on pickup. Processing times can range from 3 days to 5 weeks depending on design style and quantity. Ships to Canada and the US.

illustration popular

Vendors you may like

Check out other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalogue invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted napkins
Menus
Place cards
Programs
RSVP cards
Save the dates
Thank yous

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Assembly
Design
Eco-friendly
Embossed
Foil-stamped
In-person consultations
Laser cut
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

25minimum for flat card and 50 minimum for laser cuts designs
illustration question

Any other questions?

Request pricing
5.0 out of 5 rating
5 reviews
  • Quality of service
    5 out of 5 rating
  • Response time
    5 out of 5 rating
  • Professionalism
    5 out of 5 rating
  • Value
    5 out of 5 rating
  • Flexibility
    5 out of 5 rating
100% Recommended by couples

1 User photo

5 reviews
Shauna
Shauna Sent on 11/10/2022
5 out of 5 rating

Twice Perfection

I initially hired Katy in 2019 to do our invitations. I showed her the exact theme and style I wanted and she replicated it perfectly. After Covid hit and we postponed our wedding I used her again for the invitations and notices a second time. Katy was responsive, professional and a dream to work with. High quality with good prices. Highly recommend!! A+++ Service.
N
Natalie Sent on 10/01/2019
5 out of 5 rating

Our invitations were perfect

Kathy was great- the whole process of selecting and modifying invitations was quick and easy, and the guests absolutely love them!

Natalie and Ben

L
Lina Sent on 20/01/2019
5 out of 5 rating

Great experience

Kathy did a wonderful job! She is very professional and a pleasure to work with. The wedding invitation were so beautiful and I have received so many compliments on them. I highly recommend her, she is fantastic!
Thank you so much Kathy!
K
Katia Sent on 02/02/2017
5 out of 5 rating
Kathy was extremely helpful. She got back to us very quickly and was very professional. She was very patient and kind and offered great advice. We will definitely order from her again
Thanks for your help!
K
Katherine B. Sent on 15/05/2015
5 out of 5 rating
Kathy is really nice and super easy to work with. She had a lot of invitation designs to choose from and when we found the one that was great for us we were given lots of options for customization. I like how you can first get an idea of what designs you might like from her website before visiting her, as it just streamlines the process.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Request pricing

Awards

5

KSW Exclusive Invitations Real Weddings

Kelly & Dan
46 Photos ยท 16/Feb/2020

Preferred vendors

Map

Ambleside Windermere T6W TK2 Edmonton (Alberta)

Other vendors in Edmonton for your wedding

Wedding Vendors