Located in Brampton, Ontario, Starzz Design and Decor is a company that specializes in providing creative decor and design services for weddings and other special events in Toronto and the GTA. If you are looking for a wedding decor team that strives on perfection, then look no further! This team will take your inspiration and their expertise to make your dream wedding a reality!
The products they offer include backdrops, bride & groom chairs, swing, centrepieces, cake table, Indian wedding decor such as mandaps and so much more. The possibilities of having your personal style reflected in your wedding decor are endless with this experienced team!
Starzz Design and Decor is also available to design other events which include engagements, lifestyle, fashion shows, bridal showers and other pre and post-wedding events. They also offer floral artistry and rentals, service staffing, event planning, and styling for corporate events.
What lighting services do you provide?
What decor services do you provide?
What decor items are available?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
4 User photos
Dream Wedding thanks to Starzz
Absolutely mesmerizing setup for my wedding reception..could not be happy..Highly recomend
Awful, disappointing, biggest regret
1. Disorganized - I did not get responses for meetings, venue site visit, completed contract and final design meeting until one week before my wedding.
2. No response- they did not attend or even respond to my site visit for a meeting. The day of they placed decor items wherever was convenient stating they could not move it due to venue electrical issues. Had the come for a site visit when asked this could have been avoided. My marquee letters were essentially at the other side of my venue and not apart of the design plan.
3. Inattentive - I asked for very specific items, like ALL white everything. They put green napkins instead of white. I don't know how you mess that up.
4. Money - their expenses are made up numbers. I got an email telling how hard it was to find marquee letters and when they finally found one it was almost $600 for 3 things. I threw it into google and the first link gave me marquee letters for half the price. So, they definitely did not care to help you. In fact, I did the work for them.
5. Demanding - payment is due one week before date in the contract. They had not even send me a completed contract until 3 days before and then refused to start decor until payment was received. Super hypocritical considering they didn't send me a contract until 3 days before when my ceremonies already began and I was not readily available.
6. Greedy - they left out details of design meetings like charger plates and money box and floor wrapping and table numbers. I had to ask about it and was told someone would get back to me in 10 mins. I did not hear back and yet again had to get to work to get charger plates 1 week before my date. All of a sudden I see that they have charged me $1800 on another contract for it. I found charger plates on my own for $1100. Talk about highway robbery. They then said they paid a deposit for it and cannot cancel it. I did not agree verbally or contractually for them to do it as I did not get a response and they still charged me extra. I had to review the contract in detail and when I looked over the amounts they actually would 'mistakenly' increase random amounts by $100.
7. Overpriced - i had THE most basic decor. The stage cost me $7000 for 3 gold frames, fake greenery and flowers, non white love seat ( i asked for ALL white), small chandeliers and dollar store candles around the base (6 in total).
To this day I cannot fathom how i paid so much money for such terrible service and nothing to show for it. Hey, if they were mean about stuff but delivered my vision on point i can be a little more forgiving but, my decor was NOT impressive. They placed marquee letters at a random spot, a random arch, no lighting and a basic love seat set up.
ALSO- i had come up with my own Teepee idea with string lights and they started to sell this idea and vision to other people even though i specifically asked for this not to be discussed until my wedding was complete. She took it and sold it for so much more and didn't even complete my decor to something that was even worth her sharing on her own Instagram. That is how awful it was. She posts all of her designs but, did not post mine bc it was not even worthy. I agree, I would not want to showcase something so disappointing. My advice is to stay away. There were a million other companies i should have gone with and this is my biggest regret. She sweet talks you with endearing words but these people are awful and greedy. Please do yourselves a favour and stay away. I tried to write legitimate examples so everyone knows I am not just taking out my anger in a review. I went on vacation after the wedding and took some space only to come back to the same conclusion on how terrible this company is. Save your money, you can do a lot more with it somewhere else.
Best Decor Company in the GTA
Are you interested?