Crème de la Crème Services and Craftology
Crème de la Crème Services and Craftology is an Edmonton-based company that specializes in but is not limited to CONSULTING SERVICES, BACKDROP TUTORIALS and CUSTOMIZED DIY.
This is for the couple who wants to plan to take charge of their day but needs some direction.
If you answer YES to these questions - I'm your girl!
START THE PLANNING
- Where do I start planning for my wedding?
- How do I create the perfect vision and save $$$$
- Where do I find reliable referrals to book a venue, florist and caterer?
- Help with finding rental companies that provide chairs and other specialed equipment.
- What kind of venue do I book?
- Where and how do I save money?
- How do I create a timeline?
- Do I need a To-Do list?
- Will I need a Day of Coordinator
- Open to questions that you may have.
- Do you want to save yourself some money?
- Let me tell you how!
- I will guide you on what you will need for supplies, colours, fabrics and how to execute a fantastic backdrop.
- For a fee, I can come to your venue to assist you in creating the backdrop of your dreams.
CUSTOMIZED DIY ITEMS (But not limited to)
- We do but are not limited to: customized T-shirts for bridal parties, robes, and centrepieces and teach you how to create floral arrangements!
I'm Sherry Almeida, the owner and decor specialist behind Crème de la Crème. Since 2013, I've obtained my certification in Wedding Planning and Decor (customize backdrop styles, room design, colour selections etc.). I'm continually updating my skills and attending conferences to learn about new trends and techniques to keep me current! I offer reasonable prices with various options to ensure my clients get the best possible service!
My company is licensed and registered.
What lighting services do you provide?
What decor services do you provide?
What decor items are available?
Any other questions?Request pricing
49 reviewsWrite a review
12 User photos
Are you interested?Request pricing
Meet the team
Welcome to CC - I can't wait to me you!
When you meet me, what will you think? Well, I'm fun, love to chat and laugh! I get super excited when we start planning a wedding. My vision is your vision, so I respect your thoughts and your dreams. My job is to help you create the best day possible. It doesn't matter how big or small I do the same quality of work for everyone. It's such an honour and privilege to guide my clients on their adventure becoming the new Mr. & Mrs. I'm here to stand by your side when times are joyful and stressful. I'm here to calm your nerves and reassure my couples that we got this.
I'm here to answer your questions - or listen - some times that is enough.
So if you feel I'm the right fit, give CC a call. The most important advice I can share with you is choosing the right vendor based on experience and how and if your personalities are a match. A working relationship can be long-running, depending on your event. Finding the perfect fit will make the planning process so much easier and enjoyable - for both the client and the vendor. Do your homework and happy planning.
I leave you with my favourite quote:
Maya Angelou — 'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.'
4422 151A Avenue Northwest T5Y 3B1 Edmonton (Alberta)