Centrally located in the heart of Waterloo Region, Cambridge, and surrounded by undulating hills and groomed greens, Whistle Whistle Bear Golf Club is a Southern Ontario wedding destination that offers a spectacular landscape, sophisticated facility, and an incredible cuisine. The venue combines a relaxed atmosphere with elegance. While it's set in the countryside, it is easily accessed from nearby cities.
Facilities and capacity
Whistle Bear features a recently renovated 40,000-square-foot clubhouse with upscale amenities. The venue offers different event spaces to host weddings of any style and size, and the exquisite grounds are perfect for photography. They include:
- The Grandview Room and Terrace: The spectacular 20-foot mirrored, vaulted ceiling, intricate wood-carved details, and gorgeous crystal chandeliers enhance the beauty of the room. The room is well lit by natural lighting through the windows on two sides, and the striking fireplace draws your attention. It can accommodate up to 190 guests. There is also a private outdoor garden attached to the room.
- The Forestview Room and Terrace: Celebrate an extravagant reception of up to 400 guests in the grand Forestview Room. It features 20-foot ceilings and exposed, hand-carved pine beams. Experience the breathtaking views of the golf course and vistas through casement windows from the private terrace.
- The Rose Room and Terrace: The Rose Room offers beautiful views of Whistle Bear's natural landscape through the surrounding windows. The elegant 20-foot ceiling with exposed, hand-carved beams and beautiful crystal chandeliers reflects elegance and charm. It can accommodate up to 170 guests. Host your pre- and post-dinner in the private outdoor terrace that overlooks the golf course.
The experienced Special Events Consultants at Whistle Bear will assist couples with every detail of the planning process to ensure a stress-free and memorable event. They will help couples with planning their room selection, wine and menu choices, decor details, and floral arrangements. They are also happy to work with outside vendors. Wedding services include the following:
- Bridal Suite
- Tables, Chiavari Chairs
- China, Flatware, and Glassware
- Linens, Napkins, Custom Printed Menus
- Setup, Cleanup
- Photo Route, Two Day of Coordinators
- All Inclusivie Packages
Pearl Wedding and Events offers delicious cuisine that is guaranteed to delight every palate. Guests will relish their Earth to table philosophy that endorses local, seasonal, and artisanal menus. The culinary team serves a wide variety of hors d'oeuvres, plated dinners, and desserts. Bar services, including champagne toast, are also available.
The newly renovated clubhouse features a new fitness center, well-appointed locker rooms, and an outdoor bonfire. Guests will enjoy these optional facilities offered by the club. Parking is available for guests. Shuttle and valet services are also provided. The facility is wheelchair accessible.
Classic, country, rustic
Bridal suite, catering / bar, clean up, event planning, outside vendors, set up
Reception Site Fee - Peak Season
Plated Service (per head)
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
What is the average catering price per person for stations?
What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeurves?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
86 reviewsWrite a review
77 User photos
Whistle Bear Golf Club Real Weddings
62 Photos · 31/Jul/2021
42 Photos · 19/Oct/2019
50 Photos · 14/Sep/2019
10 Photos · 31/Aug/2019
53 Photos · 17/Aug/2019
41 Photos · 29/Jun/2019
Meet the Team
I was part of Whistle Bear’s opening team after the clubhouse renovation as a Maître d’ and, shortly thereafter, took a role as Special Events Coordinator. After a brief hiatus, I'm back at Pearle Weddings & Events! I'm passionate about weddings and all the planning and details that go into them. I cannot wait to meet all the amazing future Whistle Bear couples!
I am really looking forward to working with you. I have recently moved back home from England where I planned many weddings & events. I love weddings and have over 8 years experience in helping couples navigate the planning process. You are in good hands with me and I am very much looking forward to meeting with you.
Anne Edgar PhotographyRating 5 out of 5 , 86 reviews· Wedding Photography (86)
Taylor Jackson PhotographyRating 4.6 out of 5 , 9 reviews· Wedding Photography (9)
Lindsay Coulter PhotographyRating 5 out of 5 , 7 reviews· Wedding Photography (7)
Cloud Nine PhotographyRating 5 out of 5 , 21 reviews· Wedding Photography (21)
Dudek PhotographyRating 4.8 out of 5 , 6 reviews· Wedding Photography (6)
Jono & Laynie Co.Rating 5 out of 5 , 11 reviews· Wedding Photography (11)
1316 Dickie Settlement Road R.R. #33 N3H 4R8 Cambridge (Ontario)