Awarded the 2016 Weddingwire Couples' Choice Award, Mississauga Grand is a family owned and operated business with over 50 years of experience in hospitality. They are also Mississauga's most central location for corporate and wedding events. At the Grand, it is their goal to cater to your every need. They have a committed team ready to work with you to make your event memorable in every way!
Facilities and capacity
The 20,000 square foot facility can accommodate weddings from 100 to 550 people. They give plenty of extra space and never overcrowd their guests. This modern facility will awe your guests with its elegant and modern architecture, making it the perfect venue if you're in search of a unique atmosphere for your big day. Venue Exclusives from as low as 200 guests; please inquire within for more details.
The services offered by Mississauga Grand include upgrades with all wedding packages. Wedding Packages Include:
- Ballroom Rental Fee
- Beautiful Standard Champagne-coloured Backdrop
- Premium Head Table & Cake Table Linens
- Upgraded Satin Linens & Napkins
- Champagne-coloured Chiavari Chairs with Ivory Cushions
- Private Bridal Suite
- Standard Wired Microphone on Podium & Staging
- Customized menu and bar service options
- Complimentary parking for up to 600 vehicles
- Coat Check Service with Attendant (Seasonal)
- Venue Coordinator
- Complimentary menu tasting
- Options for on site wedding ceremony
Specializing in European and Mediterranean Cuisine, their team of talented Chefs are happy to customize menus to suit your needs. The menu boasts modern culinary selections to suit any budget and ethnicity in addition to Vegan and Gluten Free Options. With years of experience in the hospitality industry, they are proud of their food and it definitely shows. Trends come and go, but great food and service lives on!
- Freshly Baked Homemade Pizza’s and Focaccia Breads
- The Mississauga Grand Late Night Stations include European Cheese Board Display with Fresh Baked Flat Breads, a Seafood Buffet and a Porchetta Station
- Signature Antipasto Packages are displayed as a tree - adding uniqueness to your event
- We only serve the freshest fish and seafood - all perfectly styled to impress you and your guests
- Our Culinary Team always keeps up with the latest trends and our menu provides modern options for any budget
- Specialty Desserts that are too pretty to eat
- A Live Station is a fuse of a Chef cooking with fresh ingredients for your guests. It adds a lot of appeal and novelty bringing life to your event. Each station has a chef providing guests with customized food giving your guests options to choose from the live stations
They are conveniently located just south of the 401, only 15 minutes from Pearson International Airport. They are also conveniently located within walking distance of three major hotels. Out-of-town guests will be pleased to know they are so close to the wedding venue and the celebrations!
Ballroom, banquet hall
City, classic, modern
Bridal suite, catering / bar, clean up, event planning, event rentals, lighting / sound, outside vendors, set up
Reception Site Fee - Peak Season
Plated Service (per head)
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
What is the average catering price per person for stations?
What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeurves?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
Any other questions?
129 reviewsWrite a review
74 User photos
Are you interested?
Mississauga Grand Real Weddings
92 Photos · 06/Aug/2021
21 Photos · 07/Mar/2020
71 Photos · 25/May/2019
7 Photos · 24/Oct/2018
7 Photos · 28/Sep/2018
70 Photos · 24/Feb/2018
Lucid Limousine4.9 out of 5 rating , 95 reviews· Wedding Transportation (95)
Snaptique Photo Booth5.0 out of 5 rating , 31 reviews· Photobooth (31)
A Celebrity Limousine Service5.0 out of 5 rating , 61 reviews· Wedding Transportation (61)
Bridal Blossom5.0 out of 5 rating , 150 reviews· Wedding Flowers (150)
Music Unlimited DJ Service4.7 out of 5 rating , 43 reviews· Wedding DJ (43)
MAGIC VISION Photography5.0 out of 5 rating , 3 reviews· Wedding Photography (3)
Would you like to visit?
35 Brunel Road L4Z3E8 Mississauga (Ontario)