Danica Nasato · Married on 10 of August of 2019
We had the most magical wedding day at Eagles Nest and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. Staff was super friendly and accommodating, food was superb and venue was breathtakingly gorgeous we had so many compliments on our day. Anastasia our coordinator was super attentive and just all around amazing to us throughout the process ! We would 100% recommend this venue to anyone !!Sent on 13/08/2019
Jessica Stiles · Married on 28 of April of 2018
This venue was our dream venue, we wanted a golf course without the banquet hall feel and the walls of windows out onto the patio and golf course were perfect.Sent on 16/05/2018
The food was delicious and the staff were wonderful. The waitstaff were phenomenal, very professional but could count of them for a good laugh. The course is beautiful and we have gorgeous photos because of it.
Whatever we wanted, our coordinator arranged for us, from giving my husband a free round for him and his dad, letting him park the Porsche he'd fixed up for our wedding day in the owner's spot, to letting us bring in a cheese wheel cake. It was the first venue my husband and I saw and it was the only one we needed.
[Anonymous] Married on 03/06/2017
We had our wedding reception at Eagles Nest on June 3, 2017. What a wonderful experience it was to plan our wedding which such a top calibre venue. The wedding day was magical and perfect! Chantal Headrick was the person designated to planning our day. We first met Chantal at our food tasting in February as the previous person was on maternity leave. We were thankful for the change from Laura to Chantal as it was a better fit for us. We hit it off with Chantal right away and are so thankful we got to work with her. She is absolutely fabulous! She is friendly, knowledgeable, passionate, attentive, responsive and truly cares to ensure your wedding is all that you could've ever imagined. Chantal helped us to choose the perfect meals for our guests which was not an easy tasks given our very opiniated moms. Our final meeting which was about weeks before the wedding, was throrough and full of great advice from Chantal. She helped us finalize all the details of our day. On the wedding day, she ensured everything was perfect and truly treated my husband and I like celebrities. All of the Eagles Nest staff is super friendly and I cannot emphasize enough how amazing Chantal is. This venue is stunning with its indoor and outdoor space. The food is delicious and the staff is accommodating. We are so happy that we chose Eagles Nest for our special day. Highit recommended!Sent on 15/06/2017
Esther Oh · Married on 29 of April of 2017
Absolutely recommend this venue 100% and these are the reasons why.Sent on 19/06/2017
Responsiveness: We spoke with Anastasia Aubie who was very responsive in the early stages of the process. I gave this category a 4/5 stars only because there were times when we had to follow up a couple of times to hear back from her. I believe we received a few "out of office" messages, which can stress a bride out. However, my suggestion is that you email her with all your questions in one email OR email her to arrange a time to get on a call.
Value/Quality of Service: We were hesitant at first about the price, as it was steeper than the other 11 venues that we looked into. However, I can say that the venue was worth every penny. Everyone raved about how good the hors d'oeurves and food were. I think it's very hard to find a wedding venue that provides GOOD tasting food, but this place does it! What's even better is that my guests got medium rare steak, which is very rare for weddings. Just to let you know, the venue will not negotiate on the price but I can say that the place is so worth it. It's also such a beautiful venue that your guests will really have a good time. We also had our wedding in the month of April when the golf course wasn't open, so we had the entire place to ourselves. Only downside to this is that we weren't allowed to use the golf carts for pictures.
Professionalism: The servers provide white-glove treatment and literally wear white gloves when serving! They're always attentive about providing wine or water refills to all the guests. The entire team is so helpful, even when you go in the day prior to drop off all your things. I would suggest that when you go in for your final meeting to bring your wedding or day-of coordinator with you. There were a few moments during the meeting when my coordinator had to step in to keep things organized and on track.
Flexibility: I gave this category a 4/5 only because they are very easy to work with but were not very flexible with the price or providing extra services on the house, unlike the other venues that we visited.
Overall, I highly recommend this venue if you want a classy and memorable wedding that all your guests will rave about.
Alice Ko · Married on 07 of October of 2016
Overall we were happy with having our wedding at Eagles Nest. What we loved:Sent on 02/11/2016
- The scenery here is amazing and lots of great spots to take photos. Even the bridal suite is one of the nicest ones out there (as quoted by my photographer).
- The servery staff was great to work with. As the bride and groom, one of the servers offered to bring us a plate of all our pass-around appetizers to make sure we ate that day. In addition, during dinner, servers would offer to get us things from the bar directly. Our guests also complimented how they were well served that night.
- We had decor that needed some help to be put together by the staff. With instructions they were all carried out perfectly.
There were definitely some points of improvement though:
- The tasting was absolutely amazing; however, on the day-of the steaks were all overcooked. This is likely because we had 200 guests but definitely not something we were expecting. The salad and dessert were amazing though and made up for it.
- The invoices that we received never seemed to be quite right. Either the number of guests were wrong or we were overcharged for something else.
- The responsiveness of our coordinator, Anastasia, wasn't the greatest. We would never be able to reach her by phone or we would receive an out of office. We would likely receive responses at least a week down the line.
- On the day of the wedding, I was waiting downstairs by the front desk for a good 20 minutes until someone came to give me the key into the bridal suite. I would've expected that if I had mentioned a time that I would be arriving, that the least they could do would be to make sure the bride made it up to the bridal suite on time.
If we were to do it all over again, we would still have our wedding at Eagles Nest, but would hope for improvement on some points.
Dianna Basso · Married on 28 of May of 2016
Anastasia at Eagles Nest really took care of all our needs. She is fun, smart and made the whole process totally stress-free. The venue is gorgeous and we received endless compliments on the venue and food. Thank you Eagles Nest and Anastasia!Sent on 14/08/2016
Dorothy Truong · Married on 19 of September of 2015
Eagles Nest is a beautiful venue! All our guests loved the food and also had high praise for the staff. The Eagles Nest staff were very professional and provided great hospitality to all our guests.Sent on 04/10/2015
[Anonymous] Married on 22/08/2015
I had my bridal shower her in March and I have nothing but amazing things to say about this venue. I wish I could have had my wedding here as well but couldn't since eagles nest had a max capacity of around 250 and my wedding was bigger. Unfortunately I was forced to hold my wedding at copper creek which paled in comparison in food, service and overall quality. I highly recommend this vendor for any special occasion and would defiantly use them again!Sent on 06/09/2015
[Anonymous] Married on 11/07/2015
We had a wonderful wedding at Eagles Nest Golf Club. Staffs are great. The hall and surrounding grounds are beautiful, but here are a couple of things that we thought would be helpful for future brides:Sent on 28/07/2015
1) The food during our tasting was exceptional, but almost all of the veal on our wedding day was tough and over-cooked. This was a huge disappointment, given the prices we paid. It was a good thing all our other courses made up for it.
2) I have read on previous reviews that Anastasia was not responsive. This is partially true. Anastasia is a really nice person, but given how busy Eagles Nest is, she is only able to respond to emails according to her timeline, which would be 1-2 months prior to your wedding. Prior to this, it does take around 2 weeks for her to respond to your email, and that is AFTER you have called to leave a message reminding her to respond to your email. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't have gotten any replies from her if it's not within that 1-2 months before your event or if isn't something she has asked from you.
3) If you have special requests, push for them to happen! We are really grateful they were able to set up all the centrepieces, table settings, other small decor items for us. It eliminated the need to hire a day-of planner. But given we didn't have a wedding planner, some special decor requests are difficult to accommodate. At the end, Anastasia made all the accommodations for us, and she did not leave any details out. She might say "no" to you in the first place, but don't give up! Chances are, she will make it happen! And even if she ends up saying no, someone else in the venue might help you with it without her knowing, as in our case. She just doesn't want to make promises that she is not 100% sure she can fulfill.
4) They did not cut the cake for us. Cake cutting was complimentary with our order of the sweet table, but you still need to tell them to cut your cake! Don't assume they'd remember.
Dana Reyes-Tam · Married on 13 of June of 2015
We absolutely loved this venue for our wedding reception. The food was exceptional, everything from the seafood buffet/ antipasto table to the late night stations - our guests had high praises! The grounds also served as a beautiful place for wedding photos and the service we received was wonderful. We would love another opportunity to return for another event!Sent on 06/07/2015
ContestYou could win $1,000!
Plan your wedding on WeddingWire to earn chances to win $1,000. Learn more.