About Eagles Nest Golf Club
Host your wedding celebration in the picturesque setting of the Eagles Nest Golf Club. Located in Maple, Ontario, the venue can be used for golfing, dining, weddings, and other special events.
Facilities and capacity
The venue offers event spaces for both intimate and large gatherings. The Great Hall can comfortably accommodate up to 250 guests for a plated meal and 350 guests for a cocktail reception. The Nest, on the other hand, can entertain up to 60 guests and features a balcony with the backdrop of the 18th green and Swan Lake. With seating arrangements for around 14 guests, The Dufferin Room is even better for hosting very intimate celebrations.
Event planning is provided by the wedding team of Eagles Nest Golf Club, who will assist you in every step of the planning and execution of your event. They are also happy to work with outside vendors.
Eagles Nest Golf Club is not only perfect for wedding ceremonies and receptions, but also offers a unique setting for other wedding-related events, such as engagement parties and bridal showers.
Eagles Nest Golf Club is located 40 minutes from Toronto Pearson International Airport. It is situated close to North York and is half an hour from West Humber Parkland.
More information about Eagles Nest Golf Club
11 Reviews for Eagles Nest Golf Club
Danica Nasato · Married on 10 of August of 2019
We had the most magical wedding day at Eagles Nest and I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. Staff was super friendly and accommodating, food was superb and venue was breathtakingly gorgeous we had so many compliments on our day. Anastasia our coordinator was super attentive and just all around amazing to us throughout the process ! We would 100% recommend this venue to anyone !!Sent on 13/08/2019
Dianna Basso · Married on 28 of May of 2016
Anastasia at Eagles Nest really took care of all our needs. She is fun, smart and made the whole process totally stress-free. The venue is gorgeous and we received endless compliments on the venue and food. Thank you Eagles Nest and Anastasia!Sent on 14/08/2016
Jessica Stiles · Married on 28 of April of 2018
This venue was our dream venue, we wanted a golf course without the banquet hall feel and the walls of windows out onto the patio and golf course were perfect.Sent on 16/05/2018
The food was delicious and the staff were wonderful. The waitstaff were phenomenal, very professional but could count of them for a good laugh. The course is beautiful and we have gorgeous photos because of it.
Whatever we wanted, our coordinator arranged for us, from giving my husband a free round for him and his dad, letting him park the Porsche he'd fixed up for our wedding day in the owner's spot, to letting us bring in a cheese wheel cake. It was the first venue my husband and I saw and it was the only one we needed.
Esther Oh · Married on 29 of April of 2017
Absolutely recommend this venue 100% and these are the reasons why.Sent on 19/06/2017
Responsiveness: We spoke with Anastasia Aubie who was very responsive in the early stages of the process. I gave this category a 4/5 stars only because there were times when we had to follow up a couple of times to hear back from her. I believe we received a few "out of office" messages, which can stress a bride out. However, my suggestion is that you email her with all your questions in one email OR email her to arrange a time to get on a call.
Value/Quality of Service: We were hesitant at first about the price, as it was steeper than the other 11 venues that we looked into. However, I can say that the venue was worth every penny. Everyone raved about how good the hors d'oeurves and food were. I think it's very hard to find a wedding venue that provides GOOD tasting food, but this place does it! What's even better is that my guests got medium rare steak, which is very rare for weddings. Just to let you know, the venue will not negotiate on the price but I can say that the place is so worth it. It's also such a beautiful venue that your guests will really have a good time. We also had our wedding in the month of April when the golf course wasn't open, so we had the entire place to ourselves. Only downside to this is that we weren't allowed to use the golf carts for pictures.
Professionalism: The servers provide white-glove treatment and literally wear white gloves when serving! They're always attentive about providing wine or water refills to all the guests. The entire team is so helpful, even when you go in the day prior to drop off all your things. I would suggest that when you go in for your final meeting to bring your wedding or day-of coordinator with you. There were a few moments during the meeting when my coordinator had to step in to keep things organized and on track.
Flexibility: I gave this category a 4/5 only because they are very easy to work with but were not very flexible with the price or providing extra services on the house, unlike the other venues that we visited.
Overall, I highly recommend this venue if you want a classy and memorable wedding that all your guests will rave about.
Alice Ko · Married on 07 of October of 2016
Overall we were happy with having our wedding at Eagles Nest. What we loved:Sent on 02/11/2016
- The scenery here is amazing and lots of great spots to take photos. Even the bridal suite is one of the nicest ones out there (as quoted by my photographer).
- The servery staff was great to work with. As the bride and groom, one of the servers offered to bring us a plate of all our pass-around appetizers to make sure we ate that day. In addition, during dinner, servers would offer to get us things from the bar directly. Our guests also complimented how they were well served that night.
- We had decor that needed some help to be put together by the staff. With instructions they were all carried out perfectly.
There were definitely some points of improvement though:
- The tasting was absolutely amazing; however, on the day-of the steaks were all overcooked. This is likely because we had 200 guests but definitely not something we were expecting. The salad and dessert were amazing though and made up for it.
- The invoices that we received never seemed to be quite right. Either the number of guests were wrong or we were overcharged for something else.
- The responsiveness of our coordinator, Anastasia, wasn't the greatest. We would never be able to reach her by phone or we would receive an out of office. We would likely receive responses at least a week down the line.
- On the day of the wedding, I was waiting downstairs by the front desk for a good 20 minutes until someone came to give me the key into the bridal suite. I would've expected that if I had mentioned a time that I would be arriving, that the least they could do would be to make sure the bride made it up to the bridal suite on time.
If we were to do it all over again, we would still have our wedding at Eagles Nest, but would hope for improvement on some points.
Eagles Nest Golf Club awards
Promotions from Eagles Nest Golf Club
Location of Eagles Nest Golf Club
ContestYou could win $1,000!
Plan your wedding on WeddingWire to earn chances to win $1,000. Learn more.