Alan Emmott Photo Gallery
The Alan Emmott Centre is a City-owned property and wonderfully quaint wedding venue, boasting elegant architectural which is characteristic of the early 20th century. Celebrate your big day in this beautifully-restored, 100-year-old schoolhouse that presents all the architectural grandeur of the early 1900s. The bright and airy main hall is perfect for weddings, with its window space, letting natural daylight flood in. Perfect for low-key and relaxed reception, this blank canvas allows you to decorate the venue and have the wedding day that you have always dreamed of. The distinctive old-school charm of this genuine heritage hall is ideal for creating memories of a lifetime.
Facilities and capacity
The Alan Emmott Centre provides space for up to 150 guests. Have your reception in the Burnaby Banquet Hall, a beautifully spacious and naturally bright room that can be decorated to your taste. There is also a separate space for more intimate wedding celebrations.
Situated in South Burnaby, Alan Emmott Centre’s upper floor offers 2,000 square feet and seating for 150 guests - as well as other important features:
- Free (though limited) parking at Alan Emmott, as well as street parking around the centre
- Beautiful venue with expansive windows and remarkable views of a park
- Wireless Internet
- Complimentary use of a bridal room on wedding day
- Early arrival/loading available morning of the event, with a special drive-in loading/unloading area a few feet from the venue; the time must be pre-arranged
- Smoking is entirely restricted at the Alan Emmott Centre and is only permitted outside of a three-metre radius (or approximately 10 feet) of all doors and windows
- As Alan Emmott is a heritage building, the use of tacks, nails and tape of any kind is strictly prohibited - as are open flame candles. (All decorations need to be free standing, and only battery-operated candles are allowed)
The venue will provide you with the use of round tables and banquet-style stacking chairs. The friendly and hospitable staff will be on hand whenever you need assistance with your planning. They will be happy to suggest service providers who have previous experience of working in the venue.
Describe your venue:
Describe the style of your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Any other questions?Request pricing
Would you like to visit?Request a visit
6650 Southoaks Crescent V5E 4M7 Burnaby (British Columbia)