Restaurant 18 was built in 1867 and was established as a contemporary dining restaurant in 2001. Its old-world charm with modern elegance and sophistication turn it into one of the most beautiful restaurants to celebrate your event in. It's easily accessible and its team is dedicated to achieve culinary excellence with every event and provide a commendably attentive service.
Facilities and capacity
Your perfect ceremony and reception awaits you at e18hteen in the heart of Ottawa’s Byward Market. Their stunning heritage façade blends modern touches with old world charm creating one of the most romantic venues in the nations capital. Restaurant 18 offers five different event spaces for you to carry out your wedding banquet or reception in.
- Large Wine Room: with the capacity of seating up to 20 guests
- Small Wine Room: ideal for 10 to 12 guests
- Combined large and small wine room: for around 32 guests
- Upper Dining Area: Ideal for a 40-person party
- Fireplace: with the capacity of accommodating 30 guests
- Lower Fireplace: perfect for around 15 to 16 people
Restaurant 18's team gives you the possibility to tailor their menu according to your specific requirements. Their wedding packages include the following services:
- Everything you need to enjoy a full meal service (flatware, stemware, table cloths, napkins and candles)
- Complete onsite day of coordination services
- Menus and beverage options tailored to your needs
- Printed personalized menus at each place setting – design your menu and let your guest decide that evening!
- Personalized consultation with our trusted vendors. We are partnered with officiants, florists and DJ services to assist you in simplifying your big day!
- Microphone and podium for speeches
- No fees for external vendors
- Free Wifi
- Instagram hashtag provided to ensure you capture the love!
- E18hteen offers complimentary menu tasting for you and your fiancé.
- Wedding cake cut and served by our team or presented at a selfserve station.
Venues you may like
Check out other venues that are popular with couples right now
Frequently asked questions
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
Describe the style of your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
What is the average catering price per person for stations?
What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeurves?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
Any other questions?
Be the first to share your experience!
Your feedback can help future couples make the best decisions for their special day.
Restaurant 18 Real Weddings
Would you like to visit?