Quality of service4.2
Sandra Nazeer, Getting married on 03/11/2018
Excellent Venue - Highly Recommend
Sent on 28/08/2018
The Royal Ambassador was an amazing, picturesque venue that worked with our vision and within our budget. I highly recommend this venue! the staff was very professional and helpful, the food was great, and the view was breathtaking!
Cindy Mckinnon , Married on 07/09/2018
Magical Wedding Venue
Sent on 10/09/2018
Thank you to Daisy, Diana and the entire Royal Ambassador Event Centre team. We are still receiving compliments on our selection of the location of our daughter's wedding. The grounds are exceptional and the food was amazing. Having the ceremony at the Lakeside Gazebo with reception in the Greenhouse made things easy for both ourselves and our guests. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a magical wedding experience.
Scott Currie , Married on 25/08/2018
Beautiful Location - Terrible Service
Sent on 27/08/2018
- The venue is absolutely stunning!
- The food was excellent!
- Poor communication and responsiveness: We were bounced around to 4 different contacts leading up to the wedding. One went on leave, the other left the company, both times we weren't informed and our previous inquires to these people went unanswered
- Vendor costs: They don't provide an option for vendor meals/services. While they did come down on their cost here we still paid over $100/plate for all of our vendors.
- Day of Service: Two major issues with the service. Unfortunately it rained on our wedding day and we needed to move the ceremony inside. When our guests arrived the venue was setup for dinner service despite us providing a clear backup rain plan and 2 hours notice of the change. We asked three times for the seating to be setup properly. The staff failed to do this and our guests had to complete the setup themselves. Secondly, after getting approval to have our dog walk down the aisle when finalizing our backup rain plan we were told minutes before the ceremony that he wouldn't be allowed in. They did allow the dog in but it was a little minute stress we didn't need.
Overall we had an excellent wedding, it's a day we'll never forget. However the venue fell way short of our expectations.
Kyla Ciccotelli , Married on 09/06/2018
June 2018 Wedding
Sent on 22/06/2018
We got married on June 9th, 2018. Royal Ambassador provided amazing food (all apps, meals, midnight buffet), their staff were beyond loving, caring and attentive to our needs on the day of. The grounds were manicured and beautiful. All questions and concerns were answered and dealt with. We had a few hiccups in the planning process but the Royal staff were quick to problem solve and the day of execution was perfect. We are still getting compliments on everything this venue had to offer. We are looking forward to eating there again at their in house restaurant (which is also amazing!). I would recommend this venue to future brides who are looking for simple, romantic, stunning scenery (especially for all of your picture/variety of pictures), amazing food, great service and organized staff!
Jeevi Balendran , Married on 19/05/2018
Sent on 20/06/2018
We got married at the Royal Ambassador and it is an absolutely stunning venue! Our wedding was supposed to be outdoor but ended up being indoor because of the rain. Either way, our decor, pictures, everything turned out stunning and it wouldn't have been possible without such a stunning venue.
Ignazio , Married on 05/05/2018
We’re still full!
Sent on 28/05/2018
Dear Sonya, Laura, John, Daisy,
We booked the Greenhouse at the Royal Ambassador Events Centre before it was built and we are so happy we did! Thank you so much for providing exceptional food and service on our wedding day. The deluxe antipasto bar, dinner and sweet table left little to be desired and our guests are STILL talking about how good it all was. Laura even made sure we had food and drinks while in the receiving line which was so thoughtful. The grounds and venue are spectacularly beautiful and they provided a stunning backdrop for pictures. Thank you for treating us like family from the moment we sat down to book the venue with you. It was a true pleasure working with you all throughout the process. We would highly recommend The Royal Ambassador Events Centre to anyone who wants their own perfect day.
With sincere thanks,
-Ignazio and Michelle
May 5th, 2018 (5-5-18)
Areeba Raza , Married on 31/03/2018
Sent on 29/04/2018
I had my wedding in March 2018 at the Royal Ambassador and I am very happy with the service I received from when I booked the venue till the wedding day. The staff is very responsive and helpful and they are always available when you need something. During the wedding, the staff was easy to find whenever we needed something and very accommodating with the requests we made.
The only issues I had were:
1) There were some services that were promised and not given. The cake was not cut by anyone even after asking them to get it cut. They cut the extra slab but not the cake because "the person who cuts the cake wasn't here yet". There was so much cake leftover because it was not cut for the guests. Cake cutting is part of the price we paid but did not receive the service. We had the ceremony in the conservatory room (too cold to have cermony in gazebo) with the cocktail reception in the same room after but they did not remove the chairs from the room for the cocktail reception. There was no space for people to stand.
2) Sometimes management gave inconsistent information between the people we talked to. We had to continuously ask Daisy for confirmation on what is actually allowed/not allowed and what is included/not included. There needs to be better training given to the sales staff as I could not trust them to give correct information.
3) The bridal room is small and has bad lighting if you are getting your hair and makeup done.
Eloisa Portillo , Married on 09/03/2018
Happy Bride & Groom!
Sent on 16/03/2018
Thank you so much to Royal Ambassador, especially Sonya & our head waitresses Anna and Marie & all the staff that helped us out, for such a phenomenal reception!
My husband and I contacted Royal Ambassador a month away form our reception date and Sonya and everyone were incredibly accommodating and walked us through the whole process so that we would not miss a thing. The whole process was so easy and right off the bat we knew what to expect, and we were not disappointed at all. We were allowed to use one of the bridal suites the day of, and we were able to come in, get ready and take photographs throughout the venue grounds with our photographer. Our head waitress put aside a plate of appetizers for us to try while we were getting ready/before our grand entrance, and we also got a fruit platter and champagne in our suite! We were also able to store valuables in the suite's safe throughout the night, taking that worry out of our minds so that we could enjoy ourselves throughout the evening.
The food was amazing, the grounds of the venue are gorgeous and the staff was incredibly friendly. My husband and I were not able to finish our meals during our reception as we were busy taking photographs and mingling. The staff was kind enough to pack up our meals for us in containers and we definitely enjoyed them later when we got home after the party.
I am so happy we found and chose this venue. Working with Sonya definitely made me feel at ease and at no point was my reception any bit of stress throughout the planning process.
I will definitely keep this venue and their in-house restaurant in mind for any future functions such as baby showers, anniversaries, important birthdays etc. Choosing Royal Ambassador for our reception was definitely the best choice we made.
Christene Iledan , Married on 17/02/2018
February 17, 2018- Aljon & Christene Wedding
Sent on 28/02/2018
Royal Ambassador was truly an amazing venue. It was the perfect venue for our dream wedding. Daisy was the first one we saw during our consultation, she was very accommodating and made sure that everything will turn out perfectly during our wedding day. Even though we know it is more than an hour away from our church i fell in love with the location and the food. Then Sonia helped out with the wedding preparation and organization. She was an awesome coordinator and made sure that our request will be granted. Since I am a florist and event coordinator, i did all the decorations, designs and set up. They are so accommodating that i did my set up 2 days before my wedding and we are so stress free. I had a lot of fun at my wedding and that is because of the wonderful service that royal ambassador had provided. We are well taken care of and the FOOD was amazing. Our guests loves it. If I can give 10 stars... i would. WE LOVE ROYAL AMBASSADOR. See you during our first year anniversary, we will continue going there for our anniversaries at the restaurant to look back the wonderful wedding we had. THANK YOU TO ALL ROYAL AMBASSADOR STAFF WHO HELPED OUR DAY TO BE PERFECT!
- love, Christene & Aljon
Lisa-Marie Ciminelli , Married on 03/09/2017
Sent on 25/09/2017
We had our dream wedding here September 3rd 2017! Daisy & team made planning easy and service that evening was incredible. Dinner was absolutely delicious and our guests haven't stopped raving about the experience. From pre-dinner to the entree to the stunning, well kept grounds. Thank you RA for making our wedding dreams a reality!!