Greenview Paradise is a modern luxury country wedding venue, 5 minutes south of the Winnipeg perimeter. The property exudes a rustic charm and features scenic backdrops ideal for any special occasion. Our Greenview Hosts are eager to help couples plan and execute an unforgettable wedding.
Facilities and Capacity
We can accommodate up to 18 adults for an intimate seated dinner in our sunroom (with additional seating for 6 children at the dinning room table), 30 people comfortably for an indoor standing cocktail reception, and up to 350 people for a tented event in our eastern or western fields. We have multiple locations on site to host your ceremony, including Raspberry Bush Island, our east-facing sunroom featuring panoramic views, along the treeline, or backing on to our 14-acres of prairie landscape. The venue is well suited for hosting the following nuptial events:
- Engagement parties
- Bridal showers
- Rehearsal dinners
Your Wedidng Rental Includes:
- Full access to the house & grounds
- Accommodations for up to 22 people (see FAQ section on our website for full details)
- Master bedroom Bridal Suite with attached bathroom
- Groomsmen Game Lounge with bathroom, wet bar,
fridge, billiards, ping pong, and theatre
- Projector & Screen
- Kitchen for food prep, including 2 full-sized fridges, oven, and freezer
- Full-service bathrooms (wheel-chair accessible on main floor)
- Green space for outdoor wedding ceremony
- 24/7 Access to Greenview Paradise Host
On-Site Features & Amenities:
- Ready-Made Gourmet Meal Services from Modern Plate Catering - Click here for more information
- Hot tub (additional fees apply)
- Theatre room
- Billiards and ping pong
- Deep jetted tub
- Home gym
- Raspberry Bush Island
- Private pond
- Peddle boats
- Complementary bikes
- Fire pit and complementary wood
- Play structure
- Skating rink (seasonal)
- And much more!
Farm, mansion, manor
City, country, modern, rustic, waterfront
Accommodations, event rentals
Reception Site Fee - Peak Season
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What transportation and access is available?
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
3 reviewsWrite a review
14 User photos
Modern Plate CateringRating 3.7 out of 5 , 3 reviews· Wedding Catering (3)
Sweet ImpressionsRating 5 out of 5 , 8 reviews· Wedding Cakes (8)
Tentation RentalsRating 5 out of 5 , 1 review· Event Rentals (1)
Nomad Box BarRating 5 out of 5 , 7 reviews· Wedding Catering (7)
Academy FloristsRating 4.6 out of 5 , 13 reviews· Wedding Flowers (13)
240 Greenview Road R2N 4C6 Winnipeg (Manitoba)