From consultation to celebration, our team of event coordinators, bakers, decorators and stylists will obsess over all the details so you don't have to!
As an allergy friendly bakery, we are committed to customer safety, passionate about design and committed to quality baked goods. Our menu is 100% nut free with vegan and flourless options. The heart of our business is to make life sweeter and safer for those living with allergies. Established in 2008, we are located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
Wedding Menu Options
We baked from scratch and artistically decorated by hand.
- Cakes - delicate buttercream cakes include fresh florals and a personalized cake topper
- Cupcakes - mini and big, each cupcakes includes a decorated heart cookie
- Dessert Tables - all-inclusive options from Intimate to Deluxe packages include set-up, delivery and styling
- Doughnuts - gourmet baked doughnuts with metallic details
- Doughnut Walls - modern white walls display 36 custom doughnuts
- Cookies - personalized cookies or edible place cards with individual names
- Gift Favours - personalized swag bags, cakepops, custom cookies, and more...
Consultations & Booking Options
Book any of these options from our website and let's begin planning together! Meet our event coordinator, discuss design ideas, menu options, cake flavours, budgets or anything you wish. We are here to guide you through the planning process to curate a beautiful dessert menu that will exceed your expectations.
- Save The Date - $250 deposit confirms your date with us
- Consultation - complimentary virtual meeting with our event coordinator
- Consultation & Tasting Box - $50 virtual consultation with our event coordinator with a sample tasting box delivered to your home the day of the consultation - how sweet is that!
Visit our website to view wedding cakes, galleries, menu options, FAQ's or to book a consultation. We look forward to meeting with you!
Cake pops, cakes, cookies, cupcakes, dessert buffet, groom's cake
Consultations, custom cake design, delivery, setup, tastings - open house, tastings - private
Nut free, vegan
What cake items do you provide?
Are you licensed by the health department?
Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
What services do your prices include?
Any other questions?Request pricing
11 reviewsWrite a review
10 User photos
Are you interested?Request pricing
Sweet Impressions Real Weddings
Meet the team
Jessica brings a combination of elegance, honesty and creative flair with a keen eye for detail and ‘calm under pressure’ qualities. She loves to travel and is a Mom to a young son.
Krista has over 16 years in the wedding industry, her knowledge of forseeing trends, thinking outside the box, combined with a deep passion for all things pretty is where her creativity shines.
Adara planned her wedding with Sweet Impressions and loved her experience so much she's a Sweet Impressions Stylist. She has an enthusiaism for health, fitness and loves her hubby & cats.
669 Stafford Street R3M 2X7 Winnipeg (Manitoba)