The Oak Bay Beach Hotel, based in Victoria, British Columbia, makes it a goal to be the perfect destination wedding venue. Ceremony and reception space is available both indoors and outdoors at the hotel. Stunning ocean views will wow your guests and the hotel’s reception venues will add a taste of elegance to your event. The hotel staff strives to make one of the most important and memorable days of your life a special and impressive event. On-site event planners will be with you every step of the way and help you plan your wedding.
Facilities and capacity
The facilities found at the Oak Bay Beach Hotel include amazing event spaces with panoramic ocean views. There is a 150 seated guest maximum capacity at the venue. A garden ceremony location is also available.
Services for the ceremony and reception are offered here. Catering and bar services are also offered as well as event planning. Several wedding packages are available, which are the diamond, gold, and platinum packages. The gold and platinum packages are all inclusive, which means on top of the items included in the diamond package, photography, florist, and decor services can be added as well.
The diamond package includes:
- Oceanfront gardens for ceremony site (includes: chairs and signing table up to 150)
- David Foster Foundation Theatre as reception venue with seating of up to 150 people (includes: tables, chairs, white table linens, and place settings)
- Colonnade as reception area
- Dance floor available in David Foster Foundation Theatre
- Use of gardens and beachfront for photographs
- Private wine tasting for two with in-house sommelier (for wine selection for reception dinner)
- Menu sampling for two
- One night accommodation in a panoramic oceanview suite
- Romantic turndown service
- Breakfast in bed for the newlyweds
- Assistance of on-site event manager
- Oak Bay Beach Hotel keepsake
- 1:00pm checkout for the newlyweds
- Special wedding rate for wedding guests
The hotel has one hundred rooms with elegant and spacious guest rooms and suites. Tasteful furniture and decor adorn the rooms. Guest rooms, boutique, one-bedroom, and penthouse suites are available. Guests also receive:
- Les Clefs d’Or Concierge Services
- Complimentary underground parking
- Valet service
- Shuttle service to Oak Bay Village and Downtown Victoria
- Dry cleaning services
- Complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi in all public areas and guest rooms
- In-room dining
- In-room chefs
- available for private dinners prepared in your suite
Ballroom, banquet hall, beach, historic, hotel, manor
Classic, coastal, garden, glamorous, nautical, vintage, waterfront
Accommodations, bridal suite, cake, catering / bar, clean up, event planning, event rentals, liability insurance, lighting / sound, set up
Reception Site Fee - Peak Season
Plated Service (per head)
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
What is the average catering price per person for stations?
What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeurves?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
Any other questions?
1 reviewWrite a review
Are you interested?
Would you like to visit?
1175 Beach Drive V8S 2N2 Victoria (British Columbia)