Host your wedding celebration in the prestigious Gladstone House. Situated in popular West Queen West, Toronto, Ontario, the Gladstone exclusively blends vintage Victorian architecture with modern-day luxury, downtown culture, and beautiful art. All these elements combine to make this venue the perfect locale for your special day.
Facilities and capacity
The historic building was built in 1889 and features two floors of unique, multi-functional event spaces. Celebrate, dance, dine, and more in these event spaces to make your event a one-of-a-kind experience.
- The Ballroom: A lavish reception of 120 seated can be held in the Ballroom. The venue’s exposed brick walls, restored pine flooring, and Victorian windows reflect the hotel’s timeless charm. It has a grand entrance that leads to the hotel lobby. For a larger event, the sliding doors can open to The Café to create a much bigger space that accommodates up to 250 guests cocktail style. It also includes a Green Room and an adjustable stage.
- 2nd Floor Reception Gallery: The main Reception Gallery features original architectural details, reinstated pine flooring, and a lovely Victorian balcony that overlooks Queen St. West. Wonderful photo shoots can be done in the adjoining 10 Artist Studios. It has the capacity for 120 guests.
- Melody Bar: Fresco pillars and neon lights combine to create Gladstone’s reworked, modern Victorian style. This event space includes the live music, private dinners, a DJ party and much more. It can accommodate up to 150 guests.
The experienced team of creative event managers will help couples create a flawless occasion. The event coordinator will guide the couple through every detail of the event to make it stress-free. The team is happy to recommend professional vendors for flowers, DJs, entertainment, and photographers. The following is offered:
- Honeymoon VIP two-floor Tower Suite with a 360-view of the city and private rooftop terrace
- Full multimedia capabilities with in-house technicians - A complimentary menu tasting for two
- All furniture, basic white/black linens
- Fully furnished bridal suite with a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine
The Gladstone Hotel offers a la carte and in-house catering menus that reflect local and seasonal flavors. Couples can choose from elegant plated meals, lavish buffets, passed hors d’oeuvres, and interactive food stations. The culinary team will craft the perfect menu for your special day and is happy to customize your menu to suit individual tastes. Bar packages are also available.
The hotel features 37 artist-designed rooms. After the dining and dancing, guests can enjoy their stay in any of the spacious rooms, all equipped with upscale amenities.
The Gladstone Hotel is not only perfect for wedding ceremonies and receptions but also ideal for other special events. Your rehearsal dinner and post-wedding day brunch can be held at this venue.
The venue offers other optional facilities. These include the following:
- Coat check
- Private parking is available at an extra cost
Gladstone Hotel is positioned at the corner of Gladstone Avenue and Queen Street West, just east of Dufferin Street. It is only 21 minutes from the Toronto Pearson International Airport.
Ballroom, banquet hall, historic, hotel, restaurant
City, classic, eclectic, glamorous, modern, vintage
Accommodations, bridal suite, catering / bar, lighting / sound
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
29 reviewsWrite a review
44 User photos
Gladstone Hotel Real Weddings
30 Photos · 24/Aug/2019
13 Photos · 24/Aug/2019
59 Photos · 19/Aug/2017
20 Photos · 20/Aug/2016
Meet the Team
Haley is the Executive Event Manager at Gladstone House and The Broadview Hotel
1214 Queen Street West M6J 1J6 Toronto (Ontario)