Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Holly
Expert June 2019 Ontario

Windsor-essex/chatham-kent Brides

Holly, on January 29, 2018 at 22:57 Posted in Ontario 0 6
Hello ladies, I am calling all brides from the Windsor-Essex and Chatham-Kent areas!
All brides to be and now happily married brides, what are some of the vendors you absolutely loved? Any they you would recommend to others? Photographers, venue, decor and flowers, DJ etc?
Also where are you/did you get married and what vendors are you or already used?

I am getting married at the Country Church and Wedding Barn in Chatham in June 1, 2019, I have Amanda Pare Photography and Janna Tetler as my officiant so far!

6 Comments

Latest activity by Christine, on August 14, 2018 at 13:53
  • Christine
    Frequent user October 2019 Ontario
    Christine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hey! Might be a late reply but I just found this post. I am getting married in Windsor in fall 2019. FH and I are going to visit next week to look at venues so hopefully we'll have a date picked soon. We're looking at St. Francis of Assisi church hall and Caboto Club. St. Francis of Assisi is nice because it has a huge hall and because it's a church you don't have to pay any tax.

I wouldn't mind taking suggestions for photographers and dj's. Any recommendations on things that are easier to get done in person? We're only visiting Windsor for a week and we living all the way in Vancouver... so far away!

• M
    Newbie August 2019 Ontario
    Melanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Hi, I'm getting married at Pointe west golf club in amherstburg Ontario august 17th 2019. Have my decorator and photographer booked....so much more to do....
  • Karen
    Expert September 2018 Ontario
    Karen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I'm getting married at Our Lady of Assumption and my venue is Fogolar Farlan. Mind you we only started planning end of January so i got lucky that my church and venue has it open.

I booked windsor weddings by kristina foto which is my dj/photo booth/ live music. She's affordable and the fact that she and her friend joshua do live music is a bonus. If you want her let me know 😜

Photo and video I booked 1912 studio which is affordable and works with you with your budget. Plus they do both photo and video made it easier for me.

• Fallan
    Newbie October 2018 Ontario
    Fallan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We are getting married at st.pauls congregational church in the small Chappel reception at c.m wilsons barn no dance so.we are just going to have a playlist for.music. wanna luth is catering for us were having tacos! And donuts instead.of cake midnight meal is hotdogs on the campfire and smores!
  • Holly
    Expert June 2019 Ontario
    Holly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    The second I saw this venue online I fell in love, we contacted the owners and set up a time to view and we couldn't say no. We are going to have simple decor, an elegant rustic look to it. Probably lots of greenery and flowers since it's a late spring/beginning of summer.
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Your venue looks so cool! How did you choose it? What is your decor going to look like?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics