Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Newbie August 2018 Ontario

Table settings on wedding wire

Jessica, on January 30, 2018 at 19:27 Posted in Tech support 0 6

When I go in too create a table map on the wedding wire site, I am unable ti edit, delete or turn a table. The icons pop up when I hover over a table but when I press them nothing happens.

Anyone know why it's not working? Thanks Smiley smile

6 Comments

Latest activity by Bosco, on March 1, 2018 at 00:38
  • Bosco
    Newbie March 2018 Ontario
    Bosco ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Same problem, though no idea why. It works fine on my work laptop, but doesn't work on my home laptop, despite the same chrome account. What's going on.

Tried it on Internet Explorer too, doesn't work there either.

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Kateohsawr! I just took a look in your account and was able to add, edit, and delete tables with no problem. If you're still experiencing issues please reach out to our support team at support@weddingwire.ca!

• K
    Newbie March 2018 Ontario
    Kateohsawr ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am having this exact same problem. I've tried both Chrome and Edge. I've tried clearing browsing history, cookies, and cache. My browser is up to date. Nothing has worked and I am still unable to edit and delete tables.

• Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Jessica! It's working for me! Try clearing your browsing history, cookies, and cache then trying again!

• Natalia
    Curious August 2018 Ontario
    Natalia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I have the same problem, but no amount of clicking got it to work. It would be great if it was fixed sooner than later =[

• Bethany
    Super July 2018 Alberta
    Bethany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It's a little glitchy you kind of have to click it a couple of times. To add people, you go to your list and edit them and you can chose which table to set them at (that took me a bit to figure out). I have no idea about the deleting them though, I haven't done that yet. Are you doing it on a computer or a phone/iPad?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics