Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Amanda
Beginner June 2019 Ontario

Ressional Song and Signing Song

Amanda, on May 15, 2019 at 20:56 Posted in Wedding ceremony 0 5

I meet with my DJ today and he was recommending that we have a ressional song, as well as a signing song for our ceremony. We are doing an instrumental prosessional song, so he recommended sticking to instrumental songs to make that ceremony flow a better. Does any have any good good recommendations for instrumental or non-instrumental songs for a ressional song and/or signing song???

Thanks! Smiley heart

5 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on May 20, 2019 at 07:17
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks. I will have to look into the piano guys Smiley smile
  • Amanda
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Oh that is great!! Thank you Smiley smile
  • Cliodhna
    WeddingWire Admin January 2030 Galway
    Cliodhna ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi there Amanda Smiley smile

There is an article in the WeddingWire ideas section packed with recessional song inspo - The 50 Best Wedding Recessional Songs. So many of them work as instrumental too. If you find one you like, search on YouTube or Spotify for someone doing an instrumental cover!

What will your processional song be?

• A
    Frequent user June 2019 Ontario
    Allyson ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks for the tip about the piano guys.
  • Candace
    VIP May 2019 Ontario
    Candace ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

So when my fiance and I were deciding on the signing song we realized that this was probably going to be the most boring part of the ceremony for our guests so we are putting The Piano Guys version of the Hobbit song and some other well known movie songs to help perk guests up a little bit.

For the recessional song we wanted to switch from instrumental to lyrical songs because it was a good way to change the pace of everything. I really wanted to do "I'm a Believer" by Smashmouth because I think it's the perfect song to get people up and excited after the ceremony is finished. Plus who doesn't love the ending of Shrek? But Neil wasn't such a fan of the cliche so we are doing "Somebody like You" by Keith Urban.

For sure check out the Piano Guys though cause they have some gorgeous covers that are all instrumentals Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics