Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Heather
Newbie September 2019 Alberta

Getting married at Tunnel Mountain Reservoir

Heather, on February 3, 2019 at 16:40 Posted in Alberta 0 3

Hi - We're having our ceremony at Tunnel Mountain. We will be renting chairs of course, but I'm wondering are any other brides renting sound systems? Our ceremony is going to be pretty simple and only about 25 or so people in attendance so I don't know that we need much decor, but just wanted to get some feedback from anyone on sound systems and what all else you rented for your ceremonies there. Thanks in advance.

3 Comments

Latest activity by Heather, on March 26, 2019 at 17:45
  • Heather
    Newbie September 2019 Alberta
    Heather ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Thanks all and sorry for the delay in responding. It’s gotten a bit crazy busy the past few weeks. Stephanie - thanks for the input on the sound system. We are going to rent one. Thanks again!
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I didn’t get married there but we rented a sound system for our wedding from our vendor. I would recommend it, even though it is a small wedding. I have hearing difficulties so I have been to ceremonies where I could barely hear what was going on and did not like that! My husband is a loud talker, but he choked up during our vows so his voice was a lot quieter than normal! So, even if you think you will be loud enough, you never know what will happen!
    We paid $100 for one mike, four speakers, and a sound board. We needed to bring our own cable to hook up our laptop to the sound board. We didn’t have a DJ so that’s what we used for our dance as well.
  • Lynnie
    WeddingWire Admin October 2016 North Carolina
    Lynnie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Heather! I think having a sound system for the ceremony is always a good idea, but with 25 people you might be safe!

Have you asked your officiant and wedding venue what they would recommend?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics