Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Gabbie
Frequent user June 2019 Nova Scotia

Couples getting married on 15/june/2019 in Nova Scotia

Gabbie, on May 30, 2018 at 10:28 Posted in Nova Scotia 0 4

We're doing a backyard wedding in Stillwater Lake with mostly his family and friends but some of mine are making it too! for me it's a destination wedding so the planning will be hectic! But I'm hoping it will be an awesome event!!! Smiley heart

4 Comments

Latest activity by Gabbie, on June 12, 2018 at 08:12
  • Gabbie
    Gabbie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Oh yeah, I have to say it's great having vendors on here to help me out with the search. I'm also lucky my MOH is in Halifax and so willing to help me narrow them down, she knows my taste very well and I trust her completely haha

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That sounds so exciting! Planning from a distance is totally possible if you're organized. Are you feeling good about it?

• Gabbie
    Gabbie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Joey!! We're getting married at his parents' house, I'm from Punta Cana so it's bound to be a bit of a challenge planning from afar! So far I have the color scheme, the dress!, And we mostly have the wedding party narrowed down. We're visiting this summer so we'll go around visiting most of the vendors we have reached out to so we can start booking things!
  • Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Welcome Gabby! We're so happy to have you here planning with us! How did you choose the location? What plans have you already crossed off the list?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics