Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Cockerton
Curious October 2022 Ontario

Costco Flowers!

Cockerton, on August 2, 2020 at 19:47 Posted in Plan a wedding 2 6
Hi there we are looking at getting bridal bouquet and arrangements from Costco. Has anyone else done this and how has it gone?

6 Comments

Latest activity by Stephanie, on September 10, 2020 at 17:18
  • Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

My friend did. The latest they delivered was Thursday (and her wedding was a Sunday) and they come as bunches and we had to put them together into bouquets. It did take a few hours to trim and bouquet them.

• Alexandra
    Beginner September 2020 Ontario
    Alexandra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check with your local costco, a bunch in Canada have stopped offering wholesale flowers because of shipping difficulties. I'm not sure if they are up and running again.

• Joanne
    Curious October 2021 Ontario
    Joanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    These are beautiful
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

There are good feedbacks from brides here buying flowers from Costco. You can make arrangements to see what you want and when to pick up.

• Joey
    WeddingWire Admin May 2015 Maryland
    Joey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I bought loose flowers in bulk from Costco and I loved them! They were really fresh and beautiful and came right on time.

Costco Flowers! 1

Costco Flowers! 2

Costco Flowers! 3

Costco Flowers! 4

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    A friend of mine did and you'd never know. She had very simple arrangements on the tables and put them together herself with her bridesmaids the night before. Her biggest complaint was that she almost didn't get them, the driver claimed no one was home and she had to call the delivery company to get him to come back.

You need to make sure you have fridge space for everything and time to assemble, and to tweak anything pre-made.
    They had taken florals off their website, but I hear that they're back! I would ask about how guaranteed you are to get them in case we have a flare up of covid disrupting supply lines again.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics