Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Elycia
Newbie September 2021 Ontario

Burnt orange Bridesmaid dresses

Elycia, on December 15, 2019 at 20:58 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 6

Burnt orange Bridesmaid dresses 1Burnt orange Bridesmaid dresses 2Burnt orange Bridesmaid dresses 3Burnt orange Bridesmaid dresses 4Looking for burnt orange wedding dresses! I have attached some that I have found on Pinterest - I have followed these photos to links with no success on finding a dress. I am hoping someone can suggest a website or store! I am based in Ontario, but my bridesmaids are in Alberta and one is in Australia, so online is fine with me.
One of those photos is more of a copper colour, I would settle for this if I couldn’t find the burnt orange in the other two photos.Smiley smile

6 Comments

Latest activity by Carmen, on December 22, 2019 at 01:41
  • Carmen
    Beginner August 2021 Saskatchewan
    Carmen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Bridesmaid are ordering from jjhouse. There is also dessy or KFbridal for online as well.
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I would do a google search of that color and it should link you to all the stores that sell that color dress and i would def order online if your BMs are all over the place.

• Kelly
    Expert September 2019 Manitoba
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

With your girls being all over, ordering online is probably your best bet. We ordered from Lulus, but I just checked and they didn't really have orange. I'd check out Azazie like other have suggested! I've heard lots of good things about them, and it looks like they have the colour you're on the hunt for.

One of my girls lives in the UK. We ordered all the dresses together and shipped them here. She came in the week of the wedding and took it to get hemmed and just had to pay rush fees (we had set up the alterations appointment ahead of time, so the seamstress expected to have to do a quick turn around on the dress). It was still cheaper than the cost of sending it overseas.

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I was literally going to suggest the "Rust" colour from Azazie! I definitely recommend ordering swatches so you can tell if it's the right colour or not.

• Michelle
    Expert October 2021 Nova Scotia
    Michelle ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I'm also on the hunt for burnt orange dresses! Amelia already suggested the Azazie colour I've been eyeing. And Davids Bridal is coming out with some new colours in the spring that include a burnt orange shade called 'sienna'

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Have you tried azazie? You can order swatches before you buy the dress to see if the color is what you had in mind. You can also shop by color so they'll only show you dresses that are available in the color(s) you like!

I'm not sure if they ship to Australia.
    Here's a link (rust seemed close to burnt orange but there are other options too!): https://m.azazie.ca/all/bridesmaid-dresses/colors/rust?page=1&view_switch=smaller

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics