Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

April
Frequent user September 2018 Saskatchewan

Bridesmaids gifts

April, on October 25, 2017 at 22:07 Posted in Plan a wedding 0 21
I’m wondering if anyone has any good idea for bridesmaids gifts. I already got them bracelets when I asked them to be my bridesmaids so not sure if I want to keep the jewelry theme or what. I’m already paying for their hair and make up day of so not sure what else I should do for em’.
Thanks all!

21 Comments

Latest activity by Vinod, on December 21, 2017 at 09:18
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    We got our MOHs a sample perfume set that was it.
  • Victoria
    Expert November 2019 Ontario
    Victoria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Paying for their hair and makeup!

• Brenda
    Expert April 2018 Ontario
    Brenda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I bought great priced necklace sets and I'm paying half for hair & makeup. I also bought hair pins and roll on deodorant through Avon and am hoping to get some plaid shirts on sale.
  • Stephanie
    Frequent user May 2018 Ontario
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I got mine custom starbucks cups to ask them so i am not getting anymore little gifts. i am paying for their hair. I don't think you should spend more than $50 on the gifts to the wedding party especially if you have more than 4, it can get expensive.

• Laura
    Frequent user August 2018 Ontario
    Laura ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I only have a MOH, so my gift to her is her dress, which she is getting from anywhere so she can wear again, and her hair and make-up. I am probably going to buy her jewellery for the day as well.

• Zhindra
    Newbie September 2017 Nova Scotia
    Zhindra ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I bought clutches from Davie and Chiyo. I had them personalized with a message inside. I did the same for my mom and my husbands mom. They were perfect. My husband's mom was so touched she cried. Davie and Chiyo

• Olivia
    Newbie March 2018 Ontario
    Olivia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I bought them a crystal pearl necklace online from Blessing Moment and personalized it with my own words. Blessing Moment

It was so beautiful that I could not help and took this photo

Bridesmaids gifts 1

• Hayley
    Newbie December 2018 Matanzas
    Hayley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I bought them each a make up bag, and am putting pandora bracelet, lip chap and a gift card in it Smiley smile

• Amyfanggg
    Frequent user April 2018 Ontario
    Amyfanggg ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got them a little bag of many small presents. Earrings, bracelet, nail polish, hairpin, phone case and pajamas. Hopefully all to be used for the wedding Smiley smile . Pajamas, hairpins and phone case we're inexpensive from AliExpress. Earrings and bracelet were from Etsy and nail polish was just from Walmart!
  • Megan
    Curious December 2017 Prince Edward Island
    Megan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I bought them robes for the getting ready photos, cross stitched them a thank you picture, champagne flutes with their names on them, earrings for the day that match mine and a little bottle of champagne for the night before while we're at the hotel
  • M
    Expert July 2018 Alberta
    Marina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks again Smiley smile
  • Sonja
    VIP September 2017 Ontario
    Sonja ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think you've already done enough. I got my MOH a sparkly bracelet, and an adult colouring book and pencil crayon set. My bridesmaid received a nice pashmina and a brooch with pink stones to wear with it. I didn't pay for hair and make up though.

• Daphne
    Super July 2017 British Columbia
    Daphne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Some ideas: Wedding hangover / relaxation kit. Getting ready robe. Night before wedding beauty / spa kit.
  • Tiffany
    Devoted October 2017 Ontario
    Tiffany ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I did a survival kit for the girls for the bachelorette.
    For the wedding - robes (etsy), bracelet, custom hanger and lotion.

• Erin
    Master September 2017 Ontario
    Erin ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think you are giving them plenty but if you wanted to add to it you could give them a small homemade relaxation kit with a bath bomb, a small candle and travel size moisturizer.

• Fiorina
    Curious July 2018 Ontario
    Fiorina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I bought robes on sale for the getting ready part of the day and am buying them necklaces for the day of. I'm also creating 'survival kits' for each of the girls in case of things going wrong. I'm also thinking of paying for half the hair or makeup but haven't decided yet.
    I went on a couple of websites where I found nice quality gifts that didn't cost as much as in store - wedding star and the wedding shoppe have tons of ideas at different prices
  • Maegan
    Super July 2018 British Columbia
    Maegan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    All i am doing for my girls is buying their dresses for them (and letting them pick all their own hair/accessories/makeup/shoes). That way it doesnt cost them any money to be part of the wedding Smiley smile
  • Ashley
    Super June 2018 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Awe that’s super cute! And thanks I’m trying to be as organized as possible to try and avoid stress. Maybe getting the men a paid of custom socks to wear for the day of? Or even something like cuff links? Or tie clips? Check Etsy! They got tons of stuff!
  • M
    Expert July 2018 Alberta
    Marina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Ashley I think it is more than enough! You’re very well organized! I will not have bridesmaids, but bridesmen instead, and I do not know what should their gift be. Any suggestions are more than welcome Smiley smile
  • Ashley
    Super June 2018 Alberta
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m writing them all thank you letters for helping and doing everything that entails being a bridesmaid. Plus makeup and bracelets. I think that’s plenty.
  • Alexa
    Devoted July 2018 Alberta
    Alexa ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I am planning on buying them purse with engraved name on the inside. If I were you I wouldn't give them anything else other than maybe getting ready robes?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics