Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Arexy
Devoted October 2020 Ontario

Bridal Shower Favours - everything postponed

Arexy, on May 1, 2020 at 10:13 Posted in DIY 0 7
My FH and I made the decision to postpone our September 2020 wedding to 2021. This decision was not easy, however we felt it best for many reasons I’ve discussed before on this forum. Anyhow, my bridal shower was supposed to be this month. I made this favours with with of my bridesmaids. It’s a hand soap from bath and body works, in a cute little bag with a bow that we cut and tied. Anyone have any idea if these will last until next year? I want to use them as favours for my shower next April. Thoughts?Bridal Shower Favours - everything postponed 1
Bridal Shower Favours - everything postponed 2

7 Comments

Latest activity by Ashley, on June 1, 2020 at 21:52
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Can you put them in a big garbage bag and put them in a cool place like a cupboard in your house?

• Savannah
    Frequent user April 2020 Ontario
    Savannah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I definitely think they will last! I have a bit of a Bath & Body Works obsession lol and have a huge stash of stuff from there from lotions, body washes, soaps etc and have had no problems! You should be good!
  • Alison
    Frequent user August 2022 Ontario
    Alison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I buy tons of bath and body works soap when they have sales! I think they should be fine! 😊
  • Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I think they should be fine - I buy a bunch at once that last me like a year Smiley tongue

• Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I don't think I've ever seen an expiry date on soap. I don't see any reason why they wouldn't be ok by then. Once the store opens again you could always ask them if they have an expiry date.
  • V
    Frequent user September 2021 Ontario
    Veronica ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Super cute! I think they will last Smiley smile not to worry Smiley smile
  • Gloria
    Expert October 2022 Ontario
    Gloria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I’m assuming they’ll be good but you can always double check with them Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics