Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Stefanie
Devoted August 2021 Saskatchewan

Artificial flowers

Stefanie, on September 17, 2020 at 12:13 Posted in DIY 0 7
I am looking for the best places to order artificial flowers online! I need them for my center pieces and lanterns lining the isle! Where have you gotten flowers from?

7 Comments

Latest activity by Deborah, on September 23, 2020 at 15:29
  • Deborah
    Beginner July 2022 Ontario
    Deborah ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I highly recommend Jamilah Florals! We are saving so much money by going with her rather than going with real flowers.

• L
    Newbie October 2020 Ohio
    Lizzy ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Amazon! Seriously... best quality I found for the best price. Search “real touch”
  • Amanda
    Devoted July 2020 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got mine for florals for less. They were wonderful to deal with.
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Purchasing local is one way at Michaels or dollar + stores for the variety. Online shopping is another way is buying bulk at many sites possible given the price is in your budget range. Amazon, ebay, etsy and other sites do offer artificial flowers.

Decorators do have available for a cost though it may be best to inquire if the set up will be done by them or you have to do it yourself. Some retail stores also have artificial available along with other items you may consider to rent.

Our centerpieces were vases filled with coloured water beads and LED lights and artificial white floral ball. Money box was also rented out from the same source which my dad offered to pay for it. They were all rented out as the price was less than $15.

• Hank
    Featured September 2021 Ontario
    Hank ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Talk to decorators. They have all kinds of things in a warehouse, including artificial flowers that are usually already "setup" and ready to go. Decorators typically provide rentals for people to spruce up venues for one day so it could be cheaper.

• Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I ended up making paper flowers. But I've been pleasantly surprised by the quality at Michaels lately, when I looked last year they looked horrible.
  • Amanda
    Featured August 2022 British Columbia
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Have you checked out your local florists? A lot of the time, they carry artificial. And it could be a lot cheaper then buying them online. I was at my florist yesterday and she was saying that since covid, that a lot of their production as stopped because they can't ship them from over seas.

My fiance and I are lucky enough we had bought our artificial flowers last summer and they've been stored away in a box since.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics