The Heritage Centre by Mountain View Events is a brand new beautiful venue that specializes in creating memorable weddings set in a heritage builiding with a beautiful countryside backdrop.
Facilities and capacity
The facilities found at this farm wedding venue include 10 acres of countryside with:
- 1915 Historic "Eaton's Catalogue Home" fully restored and climate controlled! This heritage home includes the perfect area for the bride and her bridesmaids to get ready. The covered verandah is excellent for pictures or just enjoying the view.
- The beauty of our 1904 Historic Barn will bring tears to the eyes of you and your guests. This carefully restored building has a 2018 Addition that will wow your guests. With over 12,000 square feet of indoor event space has the perfect spot for your indoor ceremony, reception and dance.
- The "Broken Spoke Saloon" with 2,150 square feet is the place your guests will kick back and enjoy a wobbly pop or two.
- The Heritage Centre offers capacity for 683 guests - lots of room to have a great time.
- Want to enjoy the great outdoors - we have two beautiful outdoor spaces for ceremony.
The Heritage Centre by Mountain View Events offers couples the following services for their wedding day:
- Bride and Groom Preparation Area(s)
- Indoor and Outdoor Ceremony Spaces
- Sound System; Projector and Screen
- Set Up and Clean Up
- Commercial Kitchen
- Sub-Contracted Decor / Flowers / Catering / Transportation / Horse Drawn Carriage
Ballroom, banquet hall, farm, historic, loft
Country, glamorous, rustic, vintage
Accommodations, bridal suite, clean up, liability insurance, outside vendors, set up
Reception Site Fee - Peak Season
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
Any other questions?
10 reviewsWrite a review
30 User photos
Are you interested?
We are excitede to let you know about our October Super Special Promotion running from Oct 1 to 31, 2022. Book your January 2 to March 31, 2023 wedding and receive 70% off you Heritage Centre Wedding!
Saturday Total $11,500 + GST after discount: $3,450 + GST
Friday/Sunday & Holidays - $9,750 + GST after discount $2,850 + GST
Mid-Week: $7,000 + GST after discount $1,950 + GST
Note: For this promotion pricing includes the spacious Heritage Centre with dedicated indoor ceremony space (not including the Heritage Home). The Heritage Home can be added at an additional $500.00 + GST
Contact our team to schedule yoru tour!
Celebrate in Style - Country Style that is at The Heritage Centre just NW of Calgary Alberta. We offer both indoor and outdoor ceremony space, an elegant ballroom, beautiful grounds for pictures. Contact us today for availability October 1 to December 30, 2022!
Your venue rental will include:
- Historic Barn loft; elegant ballroom; dedicated cocktail space; lounge and bar;
- Chairs/Tables; Setup, cleanup; lighting/sound
- Ceremony includes wedding arch; set up and take down of chairs; microphone; signing table.
- Groom’s dressing area c/w shower
- Use of the beautifully restored Heritage Home for the Bride and Bridesmaids to get ready
- On-site 2.5 Hour rehearsal (scheduled based on availability within 2 weeks of your wedding date)
2022 Pricing before discount:
- Saturdays: $10,500 + GST
- Friday/Sunday & Holidays - $9,500 + GST
- Mid-Week: $6500 + GST
Meet the Team
I am excited to let you know that after many years of organizing and hosting community and charity events I have made hosting events and client weddings my full time career.
I spent 30 years planning our venue and after celebrating a major milestone birthday in 2017 I took the big leap and made my life long dream a reality by building and opening The Heritage Centre!!
Spending the balance of my career working with happy; fun and super nice people is a pleasure. Working with couples to make their weddings as special as possible at our wondrous venue is simply awesome.
President - Mountain View Events LTD.
My name is Maribeth, I am married to wonderful and loving husband, a mother of two girls and one boy. We have a super energetic dog that just loves on people all the time.
I absolultely love weddings and believe that your day should be as romantic as dreamy as you want it to be!
The great team at The Heritage Centre will do our best to achieve the wedding that is most memorable for you to start your lives together.
The Barn Beauties from Left to Right - Jeanette; Ami; Lucy; Deb; Debora; Wendy.
Our team is excited to host you!
My Party Genie5.0 out of 5 rating , 16 reviews· Event Rentals (16)
the Dish & the Spoon Vintage China, Crystal and Silver Rentals5.0 out of 5 rating , 2 reviews· Event Rentals (2)
Carolyn Budreski Photography4.7 out of 5 rating , 15 reviews· Wedding Photography (15)
Shalene Dawn Photography5.0 out of 5 rating , 5 reviews· Wedding Photography (5)
Tkshotz Photography5.0 out of 5 rating , 16 reviews· Wedding Photography (16)
Split Circuit Sound DJ Service4.9 out of 5 rating , 47 reviews· Wedding DJ (47)
Would you like to visit?
4148 - Highway 580, Mountain View County T0M 0R0 Cremona (Alberta)