Keating Farm is an award winning heritage site and one of the oldest farms in Cowichan Valley. This unique venue offers stunning historical buildings, bucolic scenery, and authentic rustic character.
Facilities and capacity
Keating Farm provides several stunning indoor and outdoor spaces for your wedding or event and can comfortably accommodate small intimate gatherings or larger groups of up to 150 guests. The facilities offered include:
- Fully restored late 1800's farmhouse with great hall
- Rustic timber hay barn
- Fruit and nut orchards
- Valley, wooded and farm views
- Space for tents for large events
- Endless on site photo opportunities
- Easy access to Highway 1, shuttles, taxis and nearby hotels
- Ready room with full length mirror
- Harvest dining tables and chairs
- Vintage lounge furniture
- Signing and gift tables
- Guest and vendor parking
- Coat room facilities (farmhouse only)
- Piano (farmhouse only)
- Overnight accommodations in beautifully converted heritage agricultural buildings - coming soon
The services offered include:
- Hay barn and orchard event venue rental
- Farmhouse event venue rental
- Farm event venue rental
- Small wedding packages
- Elopement and tiny wedding packages
- Farm fresh produce for a local farm-to-table dining experience
- Full set-up and clean-up (Keating Farm equipment only)
- Fireplaces, firewood, and tending (farmhouse only)
Farm, historic, manor
Classic, country, eclectic, garden, glamorous, rustic, vintage
Accommodations, bridal suite, clean up, event rentals, set up
Reception Site Fee - Peak Season
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
3 reviewsWrite a review
3 User photos
5250 Miller Road V9L 6R6 Duncan (British Columbia)