Located just outside Bracebridge, Muskoka, Brooklands Farm is a heritage venue that specializes in hosting memorable weddings and events in a charming and gorgeous natural setting. Established in 1876, this working farm has now restored and renovated the century buildings on the property to facilitate indoor spaces for weddings, celebrations and events. The venue is surrounded by beautiful manicured gardens, forests, lakes and fields, making it a stunning backdrop for memories and photos!
Facilities and capacity
The venue includes a renovated rustic barn with five luxury washrooms, a gorgeous heritage log cabin for couples to get dressed, relax and stay, plus spectacular event grounds. These facilities are ideal for traditional weddings celebrations on weekends (minimum 80 guests - maximum 140) and midweek turnkey micro-weddings or pop-up weddings (2-25 guests). See details below.
2024 Wedding Packages
- Small Wedding
- 5 hours, available Wednesday
- Up to 30 guests
- Outdoor ceremony with arbor and music of your choice.
- Champagne toast
- Farm games: Giant Jenga and Corn Hole.
- Dinner in Log Cabin
- Price starts at $7,000 + HST
- Saturday Weddings
- Wedding Ceremony & Reception from 3:30pm to 12:30am with exclusive access to Farm with up to 140 guests
- Full Access to use the 19th century heritage landmarks: the Barn, log cabin, and elegant sail-cloth tent
- Includes overnight stay for newlyweds Saturday night in the charming Log Cabin and pre-wedding day access for couple and bridal party preparations
- Outdoor ceremony arrangements, celebratory Champagne toast
- Farm games: Giant Jenga and Corn Hole included during a post-ceremony cocktail hour.
- Extensive collection of rustic decor.
- Dinner, speeches and dancing held in our stunning barn.
- Campfire under the stars.
- Price starts at $13,500 + HST
Find more information here: https://weddings.brooklandsfarm.ca/weddings
Calendar: https://www.brooklandsfarm.ca/weddings-and-events and click on "Events Availability Calendar"
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
Describe the style of your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
What is the average catering price per person for stations?
What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeurves?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
31 User photos
Couldn’t have imagined a better day!
Magical Wedding Day
Guests came from across Canada. Everyone was thrilled with the venue.
Even our Photographer and Videographer commented that it was one of the nicest venues there have ever been too.
Truly a magical day. Thank You Brooklands Farm!
Everything we wanted and more
Are you interested?
Would you like to visit?