Bean Town Ranch
Nestled in the quiet countryside on 100 acres 40 minutes East of Ottawa, Bean Town Ranch is a truly unique wedding and events venue with over two decades of experience to serve you. Complete with a fully equipped reception hall, an in-house chef, your choice of indoor and outdoor ceremony sites at the Pavilion or the cozy Chapel, and Bean Town offers a picturesque setting for your special event surrounded by a serene fish pond and tranquil maple forest.
Facilities and capacity
The venue offers indoor and outdoor spaces for couples to choose from for 60 to 150 guests. Some of the locations are:
- The Anjou Hall: With the capacity to sit up to 150 guests for dinner, and an additional 75 guests during the evening, the Anjou Hall is their main building offering a warm and welcoming atmosphere for your guests with its natural log walls, handsome fireplace, chandeliers, touches of rustic décor, completed by a beautiful view of the pond. The Anjou Hall also includes a roomy coatcheck area, private bridal room, washrooms and a fully licensed bar. Equipped with a 1000 watt sound system, a mirror ball and LED lighting for all to enjoy.
- The Chapel: As the first building your guests will enter upon arrival, the Chapel can serve as a welcoming area at the beginning of your event offering seating for your guests, guestbook and gift tables, a licensed bar, as well as washrooms and coat area. In the colder months, the Chapel becomes the perfect setting for a cozy winter wedding ceremony and/or cocktail hour and is already complete with a sound system, microphones, and a projector screen… did they mention the fireplace and blanket station?!
- The Pavilion: Inspired by antique barns, the Pavilion is complete with a decorated ceremony arch, natural log benches, chandelier lighting, a fully licensed heated bar room and eco-washrooms. The large barn doors on the side lead to their outdoor ceremony site, backed by the pond and forest, also complete with benches a decorated arch, and beautiful young maple trees forming an aisle. Your photographer will love taking advantage of this unique double level building!
- Photo areas: They have an array of areas specifically designed for your photography opportunities in mind. Pose your bridal party on large rocks, giant driftwood, in the forest, or even on the bridge or on an antique wagon!
Elegant, unforgettable, and stress-free! Allow their passionate planning team and 26 years of experience help make your
dreams come true with their personal approach and professionalism. Their goal is to make your wedding journey fun and simple so that you can enjoy the moments that really matter.
Their all-inclusive weddings offer you :
- Personalized wedding planning
- Rehearsal on the week of your wedding day
- Bridal assistant and day-of coordination
- Set-up & teardown
- Horse-drawn carriage services
- Candle lighting around the lake and bonfire
- Fireworks display during first dance on the island
- Seasonally themed decorations
- Music from time of arrival until first dance
- Benches, lanterns, pews, and arches
- Tablecloths and linens
Using only the freshest ingredients, Chef Paul Silk has amazed everyone with his unique dishes and finest homemade recipes. European trained with over 40 years of experience, including more than 14 years at BeanTown, Chef Paul is well known for his perfectly cooked meats and sauces. Working as a sous chef for the Canadian Parliament for 25 years, Paul has cooked for polititions and dignitaries from around the world. Bean Town is truly thankful to have his dedication, quality of service, and of course, delicious food to offer to their guests.
No need to book a room or go back home on your wedding night. Weddings at Bean Town Ranch include a romantic honeymoon retreat in the woods! Their guest house ‘Chez Max’ is also included, and will accommodates up to 12 guests (perfect for your bridal party!). Bean Town Beds offers three other guesthouses just up the road from the venue (free shuttle included) and have a full accommodation list available on their website.
Banquet hall, farm
Country, rustic, vintage
Accommodations, bridal suite, catering / bar, clean up, event planning, event rentals, liability insurance, lighting / sound, outside vendors, set up
Reception Site Fee - Peak Season
Plated Service (per head)
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
What is the average catering price per person for stations?
What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeurves?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
Any other questions?Request pricing
45 reviewsWrite a review
27 User photos
Are you interested?Request pricing
Bean Town Ranch Real Weddings
Would you like to visit?Request a visit
2891 concession #3 K0B 1L0 Plantagenet (Ontario)