On WeddingWire since 2015
Last update: September 2023
Nestled in the quiet countryside on 100 acres 40 minutes East of Ottawa, Bean Town Ranch is a truly unique wedding and events venue with over two decades of experience to serve you. Complete with a fully equipped reception hall, an in-house chef, your choice of indoor and outdoor ceremony sites at the Pavilion, and Bean Town offers a picturesque setting for your special event surrounded by a serene fish pond and tranquil maple forest.
Facilities and capacity
The venue offers indoor and outdoor spaces for couples to choose from for 40 to 100 guests. Some of the locations are:
- The Anjou Hall: With the capacity to sit up to 100 guests for dinner, and an additional 50 guests during the evening, the Anjou Hall is their main building offering a warm and welcoming atmosphere for your guests with its natural log walls, handsome fireplace, chandeliers, touches of rustic décor, completed by a beautiful view of the pond. The Anjou Hall also includes a roomy coatcheck area, private bridal room, washrooms and a fully licensed bar. Equipped with a 1000 watt sound system, a mirror ball and LED lighting for all to enjoy.
- The Chapel: As the first building your guests will enter upon arrival, the Chapel can serve as a welcoming area at the beginning of your event offering seating for your guests, guestbook and gift tables, as well as washrooms and coat area. In the colder months, the Chapel becomes the perfect setting for a cozy cocktail hour and is already complete with a sound system, microphones… did they mention the fireplace and blanket station?!
- The Pavilion: Inspired by antique barns, the Pavilion is complete with a decorated ceremony arch, natural log benches, chandelier lighting, a fully licensed heated bar room and eco-washrooms. The large barn doors on the side lead to their outdoor ceremony site, backed by the pond and forest, also complete with benches a decorated arch, and beautiful maple trees forming an aisle. Your photographer will love taking advantage of this unique double level building!
- Photo areas: They have an array of areas specifically designed for your photography opportunities in mind. Pose your bridal party on large rocks, giant driftwood, in the forest, or even on the bridge or on an antique wagon!
Elegant, unforgettable, and stress-free! Allow their passionate planning team and more then 30 years of experience help make your dreams come true with their personal approach and professionalism. Their goal is to make your wedding journey fun and simple so that you can enjoy the moments that really matter.
Their all-inclusive weddings offer you :
- Personalized wedding planning
- Rehearsal on the week of your wedding day
- Bridal assistant and day-of coordination
- Set-up & teardown
- Horse-drawn carriage services
- Fireworks display during first dance on the island
- Seasonally themed decorations
- Music from time of arrival until first dance
- Benches, lanterns, pews, and arches
- Tablecloths and linens
Using only the freshest ingredients, Chef Paul Silk has amazed everyone with his unique dishes and finest homemade recipes. European trained with over 40 years of experience, including more than 14 years at BeanTown, Chef Paul is well known for his perfectly cooked meats and sauces. Working as a sous chef for the Canadian Parliament for 25 years, Paul has cooked for polititions and dignitaries from around the world. Bean Town is truly thankful to have his dedication, quality of service, and of course, delicious food to offer to their guests.
No need to book a room or go back home on your wedding night. Weddings at Bean Town Ranch include a romantic honeymoon retreat in the woods! Their guest house ‘Chez Max’ is also included, and will accommodates up to 12 guests (perfect for your bridal party!). Bean Town Beds also uncludes 'Chez Glenn' that accomodates up to 10 guests (free shuttle included) and have a full accommodation list available on their website.
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
Describe the style of your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
What is the average catering price per person for stations?
What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeurves?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
30 User photos
They work so closely with their customers and ensure everything is exactly what you are looking for. Through the year of planning we went through and the day of I honestly felt taken care of like family. The property is beautiful in every season and I would recommend this venue to everyone I know!
A unforgettable and electrifying DAY!
My mere words cannot justly describe the professional, courteous and so helpful team at Bean Town Ranch! They definitely should be rated as the beat event planners in the region! If you should be considering getting married there, I would encourage as you will not be disappointed.
No words can describe our experience
We still get comments on how beautiful and unforgettable our wedding was.
The staff, the food, the wedding planner, owners, decoration, planning…. You name it they knocked it out of the park.
I have nothing but beautiful memories and endless gratitude for bean town.
Thank you for making our wedding day one to Never forget.
I would not overlook this spot. They do it all and more. If I were to do it al over again I would without a doubt go to bean town again.
My Wedding at Bean Town Ranch
Bean Town is incredible!!!
Everything was perfect!! The weather ... The venue and of course the beautiful bride!!
Everything took our breath away!!
We are beyond impressed and are thrilled that we chose Bean Town to host our special day!!
Thank you to Gen and Pascale and danyka and guy and the rest of the team of dedicated wedding ninjas
Can't wait for the pictures!!!
Are you interested?
Bean Town Ranch Real Weddings
Would you like to visit?