Lustre Events by Melissa & Morgan
Lustre Events by Melissa & Morgan is a wedding planning business located in Toronto, Ontario, that plans weddings all over Ontario, with over 15 years of experience working with amazing couples. Melissa and Morgan are known for their attention to detail, creativity, and radiant and cheerful disposition. They specialize in creating custom-designed weddings and offer full-service planning and design, partial planning, and month-of coordination services. Melissa and Morgan's work has been featured in Martha Stewart Weddings, Carats And Cake, Ruffled, Green Wedding Shoes, Wedding Chicks, 100 Layer Cake, Junebug Weddings, Style Me Pretty and Grey Likes Weddings.
Our philosophy is simple: In the end, years after your wedding is over, when your guests are asked, 'What is the best wedding you've ever attended?' we want your wedding to be the one that immediately comes to mind. Not because of the number of flowers, the grandness of the venue, the extravagance of the catering or what looked good on social media. But because we created a customized formula that was tailored around your guests' experience and communicated your unique personalities and love story to them. We're here to create that unforgettable experience that truly reflects who you are as a couple. We know that every couple and group of attendees is unique, and that's why we take the time to get to know you and your story.
From the decor to the music to the lighting, every element of your wedding is carefully curated to create a cohesive and immersive sensory experience that your guests will never forget. As your trusted partner, we take care of every detail, so you can relax and enjoy every moment of your special day.
With our experience as wedding planners and our eye for detail, we view weddings as a work of art and a theatrical performance, ensuring that every moment flows seamlessly and effortlessly. We believe that your wedding day should be stress-free and magical, and that's why we're committed to bringing your vision to life flawlessly.
As evidenced by over fifty 5-star reviews , we have earned a reputation for excellence and professionalism. We are committed to pioneering new trends for their clients and are passionate about crafting unique experiences for guests that make our clients wedding a once in a lifetime experience.
Let us be your partner in creating a wedding that reflects your unique personality and leaves a lasting impression for a lifetime. We're excited to help you make your wedding dreams a reality!
Wedding Planning Packages offered by Lustre Events
1. Design and Full Planning This is a comprehensive wedding planning service that involves working closely with Melissa and Morgan to create a vision for your wedding day and seeing it through. We will assist with choosing a theme, selecting vendors, creating a budget, and managing all the logistics of the day. This service is ideal for couples who want us to handle all the details and ensure that their vision is brought to life. This package includes our Custom Wedding Design Proposal, that is a 15-20 page document outlining every aspect of your wedding and tailored to your budget. When a couple sees what we envision for their wedding day on paper, it tends to make them even more excited about the potential of their wedding day, and how it could exceed their expectations. When applicable, this includes the following
- Introduction: This section introduces the couple and provides an overview of the wedding day.
- Mood Board: A mood board is a collection of images, colors, textures, and other visual elements that help convey the your desired aesthetic for the wedding. It is meant to give everyone involved in the planning process a clear understanding of your vision.
- Design Concept: This section outlines the overall design concept for the wedding, including the theme, color palette, and style.
- Ceremony: This section details the ceremony setup, including the location, seating, altar, and any decor or floral arrangements.
- Attire: This section includes suggestions for attire of the bride and groom, wedding party and any other VIPs.
- Reception: This section outlines the reception setup, including the floor plan, table arrangements, and any decor or floral arrangements.
- Catering and Bar Services: This section details the food and beverage offerings, including menu options, bar services, and any special dietary requirements.
- Entertainment: This section outlines the entertainment for the wedding day, including music, lighting, and any special performances or activities.
- Stationery and Signage: This section outlines the stationery and signage for the wedding day, including invitations, programs, menus, and any directional or informational signage.
- Rentals: This section details any rental items needed for the wedding, such as chairs, tables, linens, and decor.
Please reach out and set up a complimentary initial meeting to find out if we are a good fit to work together and to see examples of our Custom Wedding Design Proposals we have delivered to past clients.
2. Partial Planning: This service is ideal for couples who have already made some progress with their wedding planning but need additional help to finalize the details. We will work with the couple to fill in any gaps and make sure everything is on track for the big day.
3. Month of Coordination: This service is designed for couples who have completed most of the planning themselves but need someone to step in and manage the logistics in the final month leading up to the wedding. We will ensure that all the vendors are confirmed, timelines are set, and everything is in place for a smooth and stress-free wedding day.
4. Custom Packages: We offer custom packages tailored to meet the specific needs of the couple. These packages may include a combination of services such as wedding weekend planning and rehearsal dinner and post wedding events. Design and planning, partial planning, and month-of coordination, as well as additional services like vendor sourcing, budget management, or wedding day management. Couples can work with Melissa and Morgan to create a customized package that fits their unique needs and budget.
Wedding Planning Services
Budget analysis, event design, full planning, guest list creation, partial planning, timelines, to-do lists, vendor referrals
Number of Planners
Full Wedding Planning - Starting Price
What wedding events do you provide services for?
What types of weddings do you accommodate?
What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
Do you offer an hourly rate?
Any other questions?Request pricing
56 reviewsWrite a review
45 User photos
Are you interested?Request pricing
Meet the team
Meet Melissa Pullin! A seasoned wedding planner with over 15 years of experience in bringing couples' dreams to life. With her warm and outgoing personality, Melissa is a natural at connecting with clients and creating truly personalized events that reflect their unique style and love story.
As an expert in her field, Melissa's innovative and creative style strikes the perfect balance between left-brain logic and right-brain imagination, ensuring that every detail, from the largest feature to the smallest accent, is carefully considered. She respects the people she works for and with immensely loves giving big hugs to clients and staff at the end of every event.
When she's not hard at work planning events, Melissa can be found indulging in her love for cooking, glamping, and traveling, reading a great novel or enjoying downtime with her husband and daughter, Marigold. And of course, a good margarita is always a welcome addition to the mix!
Meet Morgan Lukan! He began his career in sound and lighting design before joining forces with Melissa in 2007 to create their own event-planning business together. Morgan's passion for weddings and events stems from his dedication to creating unforgettable experiences for each and every guest, with flawless execution of behind-the-scenes logistics and bold ideas that get couples excited about their wedding.
His fun and energetic personality puts people at ease, allowing them to relax and enjoy their special day. Morgan is a proud Canadian and his love for family is evident in all that he does. He enjoys exploring new cultures, recipe hunting, playing music, hiking, Inspirational literature, and staying up to date on social justice issues.
Working side-by-side with his wife, Melissa, is a true joy for Morgan as they make couples' dreams come true.
toronto M6K 0A1 Toronto (Ontario)