Chavdar Chavdarov of Oakville Wedding Art Photography is a professional wedding and event photographer located in Oakville, Ontario. Chavdar strives to capture all the emotions of your wedding day and to depict a stunning visual story through his images. His work reflects a blend of photojournalism, portraiture, and fashion editorial photography. Chavdar does not rely on posing his subject; instead, he allows moments to unfold naturally.
Chavdar only uses professional grade equipment, ensuring superior quality and services to his clients. He offers a free consultation to couples in order to help them in the planning and scheduling of photos for their wedding day. Wedding photography packages include the following services: -
- Unlimited images
- High-resolution images in digital format (colour corrected, optimized and ready for printing, and royalty free)
- The best images telling your wedding day story (professionally edited and retouched)
- A slideshow of the favourite images - Free private online gallery for one year to easily share photos with friends and family
- Two-hour engagement session including 20 edited images and all other images optimized for printing
- Two-hour bridal session including 20 edited images and all other images optimized for printing Edited images are guaranteed to be delivered within one week of your wedding date.
Couples can include a second photographer, engagement session guest book, canvases, handmade Italian luxury albums, and custom prints at an additional cost. Chavdar is happy to customize a package to suit individual needs and requirements. Other services Oakville Wedding Art Photography also covers other wedding-related events. These include photographing rehearsal dinners and conducting trash the dress sessions.
Oakville Wedding Art Photography works with couples in the Greater Toronto Area, Oakville, Toronto, Milton, Mississauga, Brampton, Vaughn, Markham, Scarborough, Burlington, Hamilton, and beyond.
One event per day, 2nd shooter, engagement shoot, high-res, multi. locations, slideshow, toning, trash the dress
Most Popular Package
What primary photographic style do you identify with?
What photography items do you offer?
Which of the following are included in the starting price?
Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
Any other questions?
2503 Grand Oak Trail L6M 0R7 Oakville (Ontario)