Love Always Photography is a wedding business based in Welland, Ontario, that specializes in capturing memorable and romantic images. This husband-and-wife team adopts a relaxed approach to wedding photography so they can preserve the happy couple’s natural personalities and candid moments. They make it their goal to ensure newlyweds feel comfortable in front of their lenses.
Love Always Photography offers all-inclusive wedding collections so couples receive a comprehensive narrative of their special day. Each package includes the services of both photographers to ensure no detail is overlooked. They also provide an engagement session so soon-to-be newlyweds can get to know them before the wedding day. Throughout the engagement experience, this team is also thrilled to give planning and timeline advice to ease any stress on the day of the event.
One event per day, 2nd shooter, add'l hours, engagement shoot, high-res, multi. locations, slideshow, trash the dress
Most Popular Package
What primary photographic style do you identify with?
What photography items do you offer?
Which of the following are included in the starting price?
Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
7 reviewsWrite a review
12 User photos
Love Always Photography Real Weddings
52 Photos · 04/Oct/2019
51 Photos · 24/Aug/2019
Meet the Team
Hi! I am Justin, one half of the team here at Love Always alongside my wife Sarah.
A few fun things you may not know about me:
1. I come from a large Italian family and am the second oldest of 5 boys.
2. Photography isn't my only creative outlet. I am also a graphic designer and musician, I play guitar and piano.
3. In my spare time I enjoy reading, a good red wine, time spent at my family cottage on the Trent River and listening to records.
Do we have something in common? I would love to get to know more about you! Send us a message :)
Hi there! I am Sarah, the other half of Love Always alongside my husband Justin.
A few things you may not know about me:
1. I am obsessed with watching medical dramas, hello Greys Anatomy!
2. I am the oldest of four girls and have three beautiful nieces that have my whole heart.
3. In my spare time I enjoy reading, journalling, a good white wine and crafting with my Cricut machine.
Do we have anything in common? I would love to connect and chat over a coffee (or wine!). Send us a message and let's get started!
Welland L3C 7E4 Welland (Ontario)