Hey! 📸 I'm Aidan Hennebry of Hush Hush Photography & Film. I'm a Hamilton, Ontario-based wedding photographer & videographer, with a passion for fun, colourful, timeless work 😍
What makes Hush Hush different?
Most couples choose to work with me for the following reasons:
1. My editing + overall approach to shooting. I focus on getting capturing you guys in a way that looks and feels candid and real-to-life. I edit with bold colours and avoid trendy over-editing.
2. My dedication to helping you. I've created an entire online course to map out your wedding day timeline, and I often meet with my clients to help with planning details where I can.
3. Multi-payment plans. Every wedding comes with multiple payments, some of which occur after the wedding so you can rest assured I'll work hard to get your wedding back asap (and not run away with your money).
4. My energy + enthusiasm for what I do. I love weddings because they're the start of your marriage. My marriage is the best part of my life, and I get genuinely excited that you guys are about to get what I've gotten. I'm genuinely stoked on every wedding day.
Unique Videography Features:
1. Wedding Film. I specialize in short films because people watch them more often, they're fast-paced and full of only the best stuff, and they're FUN! Why are so many wedding films so slow and... boring?
2. Vow Reel. Something I invented: you guys read your vows to each other in a quiet moment alone on your day, and we build an entire short film around that. Get some kleenex because it's usually an emotional film.
3. Documentary film. Short films are great, but what about an extended cut? No problem. Your documentary is like raw footage, only cleaned up and set to some music. Perfect for an in-depth archive of your day.
4. Speeches. Included in every wedding video package.
Couples have also viewed:
5 Reviews for Hush Hush Photography & Film
9 User photos
Gabriela L. · Married on 13/10/2017
Aidan and Leanne were amazing photographers!! They were with us for our whole wedding and they were very flexible. During the chaos of family photos, they remained calm and collected and made sure that everyone got a photo with us, the bride and groom. The wedding party photos were fun and went on without a hitch. They are great at making everyone feel at ease and really enjoy the moment. They were organized and thorough throughout our entire process from engagement photos to the wedding day. My husband and I can be very camera shy and they really made us feel comfortable. I would highly recommend Hush Hush Photography!Sent on 25/10/2017
Victoria W. · Married on 23/09/2017
Aidan and Leanne of Hush Hush Photography are super genuine and caring people. They made us feel instantly comfortable while we were getting our pictures done. They did an amazing job with our engagement pictures and from the sneak peeks we've had of our wedding pictures, they are equally as beautiful. They both have great visions and it translates really well into the pictures. Their wedding package is very inclusive and you don't have to worry about a specific cut off time like you do with so many other photographers. We would highly recommend Hush Hush for your photography needs! :)Sent on 29/09/2017
Megan F. · Married on 05/08/2017
Worth every penny. This couple are amazing to work with, are incredibly professional, and are legitimately fun to be around. Not only did our photos and mini videography turn out great but these two were also there to help make sure things ran smoothly during the chaos of our wedding day. I loved working with these two beautiful people and I can't imagine what our big day would have been like without them!Sent on 13/02/2018
Dana · Married on 24/08/2019
Aidan is amazing!
Aidan was our photographer for our wedding in August 2019, and he is absolutely incredible!! He is so talented and completely exceeded our expectations. He was extremely responsive leading up to our wedding, was incredibly organized and we were so comfortable with him during our engagement shoot and on our wedding day. We received so many compliments on his work from our family and wedding party telling us how he was so personable, fun, and easy going, and they were amazed at the speed he was shooting photos throughout the day. He captured so many of our important moments so beautifully. He got a great mixture of posed and candid shots. We LOVE all of our shots and have so many favourites, it will be so hard to choose!! We are so happy with our choice and would recommend him to anyone!Sent on 27/10/2019
Jessica G. · Married on 15/09/2017
Hush Hush Photography's Aidan and Leanne are INCREDIBLE to work with!! They made our engagement shoot and wedding day shoot so comfortable and a ton of fun! Having a husband-wife team who split to start the day in order to capture both the girls and guys getting ready is definitely a plus!
Aidan and Leanne each have specialties in their photographing as well. Aidan has great vision for posed photos and is great in giving direction so that these turn out perfectly. Leanne captures a lot of the spontaneous fun and the action shots which are so important to have.
I would book Hush Hush over and over again for all of my family's life events!Sent on 18/10/2017
Hush Hush Photography & Film awards