Amy Donovan is the owner and operator of Island in the Mist Photography, a wedding photographer operating in Edmonton, Alberta. Her photography style is contemporary in which she becomes actively involved in the weddings she shoots, allowing her to better capture the emotions of the day. When shooting portraits, Amy keeps sessions casual to ensure that her clients feel comfortable and look great. Offering wedding photography services throughout Newfoundland and Labrador!
Amy is proud to have over 12 years of wedding photography experience throughout Canada. After photographing countless weddings, she has recognized that to properly capture a wedding day, most couples require about 10 hours of coverage at multiple locations. To make sure things flow perfectly and they capture all of your key momements, she has carefully crafted an all inclusive wedding photography package!
- A personal timeline planning consultation before the wedding
- Up to 11 hours of wedding day coverage
- The edited high resolution digital files
- Permission to print as many images as you like, in any size you like
- An online gallery to share with your family and friends
- A complimentary engagement session so that you can meet and spend some time getting you used to being professionally photographed!
One event per day, 2nd shooter, add'l hours, boudoir shoot, engagement shoot, high-res, multi. locations, trash the dress
Most Popular Package
What primary photographic style do you identify with?
What photography items do you offer?
Which of the following are included in the starting price?
Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
1 reviewWrite a review
Amy Donovan Photography Real Weddings
156 Photos · 25/Aug/2018
33 Photos · 07/Oct/2017
28 Stanhope Drive A1L 3Z6 Paradise (Newfoundland and Labrador)