Mark Roberts - Officiant is a certified wedding officiant, (With a British Accent) based in Vaughan and Listowel area, Ontario. He is a proud member of the Ontario Association of Professional Wedding Officiants, having spent a number of years helping couples create thoughtful ceremonies. Mark delights in being able to help couples tell their unique stories in a way that is engaging and inclusive to all their guests in attendance.
Mark Roberts - Officiant is passionate about providing custom ceremony services. He is delighted to work with couples from all walks of life, whether they are religious, non-religious, or interfaith. Mark can write vows, or soon-to-be newlyweds can devise their own. He enjoys getting to know each couple in order to create an authentic service. Each ceremony package includes planning meetings, and Mark is also available to perform a rehearsal. When consulting with Mark Roberts, you can share your vision for your ceremony with him. As an officiant, he believes that each experience should be tailored to the needs of the couple, as no two love stories are the same. Mark can also offer guidance on the choice of service components such as music or readings should you need it. On the day, Mark will coordinate the proceedings with your wedding planner and the photographers and musicians that may be present. This ensures a laid back, seamless, and enjoyable experience for all.
Civil union, single religion, interfaith ceremony, non-religious, vow renewal, ceremony rehearsal
Licensed, allow couple' own vows
Anglican, catholic, methodist, no denomination
Wedding Services Starting Price
On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
8 reviewsWrite a review
5 User photos
Meet the Team
The personal side of Mark:
- Husband to my best friend Judy
- Father to Tanya and grandfather to 6 incredible Grandchildren
- Born in Toronto, Ontario
- Raised and educated in England, hence the quaint British accent!!
- Great sense of humour, enjoy to laugh but more importantly love to hear the sound of laughter
- Love going to new places
- Love learning new things
- Love to promote and celebrate sucesses
- Can't dance at all, but try hard!
- Motivator and Inspirational Speaker
- Proficient Master of Ceremonies
- Loyal Friend
- Love to create
- Love to dream
- Love to Laugh
- Love to Love
- Love auctions! (finding that something I didn't know I could not live without until I see it!)
The professional side of Mark:
- Certified Wedding Officiant and member of OAPWO (Ontario Association of Professional Wedding Officiants)
- I am an entrepreneur
- In my other life, I am a Customer Service / Public affairs Manager
- I coach the importance of Customer service
- Former serving member of the British Royal Air Force as an Aircraft Engineer
- Served as a member of the British Royal Household (Queens Flight)
- Training to be a responder with Victim Services of York Region
- Volunteer with York Regional Police
- Successfully ran a Disc Jockey / Entertainment company
- Involved with the Canadian International Air Show for 20+ years
The passionate side of Mark:
- I am passionate about my best friend and wife Judy. She is the most amazing and inspirational woman I know.
- I am passionate about building and home improvements
- I am passionate in building a home and future for my wife, family as well as friends
- I am passionate about being the best in all I do to the best of my ability
- I am passionate about being an inspiration to others when I speak
10396 Keele Street L6A 4M9 Vaughan (Ontario)