Located in Lindell Beach, British Columbia, AM Lavender is a farm that specializes in growing and commercializing organically grown lavender from its fields. This farm lies between Vedder Mountain and the Cascade Mountains and currently grows 6 varieties of lavender plants which are all beautiful and equally fragrant. Their lavender plants are dried, made into bouquets, buds, body care products which make amazing wedding favours!
The products they offer include custom favours which can be personalized and come in teas & culinary delights, bath/body/spa products, candles, sachets, wreathes, potpourri and dried lavender bouquets. This is a great and organic way to say thank you!
The services offered include:
Organic Lavender favours
- Love is Brewing Favours: Organic Lavender Tea, Organic Lavender Coffee
- The Perfect Blend Favours: Bath Salt and / or Face Mask
- Bridal Bouquets,
- Bridemaids Bouquets, Toss Bouquets,
- Flower Girl Bouquets,
- Corsage and Boutonniere,
- Mini Bouquets: for favors, table settings, chair decor, etc.
- General purpose Bouquets: for favors, table settings, chair decor, etc.
Wedding Send-Off Toss
- Organic Lavender Mini Toss Bundles
- Organic Lavender Toss Pouches in a Gift Box with Lavender Toss Sign and Decordating mini Lavender Bouquets
- Organic Lavender Sachets
Gifts: Bridesmaid Proposals, bridesmaid Gifts, Gift for her, Gift for him
Some other services offered include:
- Corporate events
- Christmas gifts
- Graduations and more
Vendors you may like
Check out other vendors that are popular with couples right now
How would you categorize your product offerings?
What services do you provide?
What items are available?
What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
Is there a minimum order requirement?
What is your return policy?
Any other questions?