Based in the heart of Toronto, Ontario The Fifth is the perfect romantic hideaway for guests on their special day. The Fifth offers flawless service and an exceptional ambiance. With many spectacular and unique wedding venues including indoor and outdoor settings, The Fifth offers a variety of choices for your event. Since its establishment in 1996, the team behind the businesshas been hard at work to make dream weddings a reality.
Facilities and capacity
The Fifth offers five venues with different capacities and can provide event space that can accommodate 12 to 1000 guests in a single venue or combined. The business offers both outdoor and indoor event spaces. Clients have the option to choose any of the following venues:
- The Fifth Dining Room, a century-old room embellished with a wood-burning fireplace, crystal chandeliers, and eclectic décor. The space embodies understated and timeless elegance. It also has an outdoor seating area and a private entrance and can accommodate up to 100 guests in theatre style seating, 110 for seated dinners, and 140 for standing occasions.
- The Fifth Terrace is a heated rooftop space with a spectacular view of the city skyline and a private entrance. The Dining Room and The Fifth Terrace can be rented in combination or separately. The terrace capacity is up to 60 guests in theatre style seating, 64 guests for seated dinners, and 110 for stand-up parties. Combined, the space can accommodate around 160 guests for seated dinners and 250 for standing occasions.
- The Fifth Social Club is a light-filled attractive urban space inside a century-old warehouse. It is an open loft space with floor to ceiling windows and original douglas fir structures. It has a capacity of up to 120 guests in theatre style seating, 105 for seated dinners, and 800 cocktail reception parties.
- Cabin Five has an impressive alley with an old staircase that leads to the back of a warehouse from the previous century, giving it a rustic Canadian farmhouse feel. It can accommodate up to 50 guests in theatre style seating and 130 for standing occasions.
- The Fifth Pubhouse has been converted from a mid-20th century textile factory. The space has been revamped to retain its old-world charm but has a modern country touch to it. The space has an outdoor patio and two separate entrances. It has a capacity of up to 125 guests for seated dinners and 650 for standing occasions.
- One Room at The Fifth is an intimate space that seats up to 30 guests for seated dinners and 45 for standing parties. The elegant décor of the space is paired with a full-length marble bar and has authentic douglas fir posts. Additionally, the space has its own private entrance.
The property offers an array of wedding-related services, some of which include the following:
- Event planning
- DJ booth
- Bar services
- Speciality rentals
- Sweet tables
- Floral décor
The Fifth has a full-service bar at every event space and offers various arrangements like host bar, cash bar, and drink tickets. The Fifth also caters to specific requests, speciality purchases, and also allows clients to supply their own wine. The business has an in-house catering team led by internationally renowned Chef, JP Challet. The chef has more than 30 years of cooking experience and is known for his mastery of classic French cuisine. The Fifth offers catering options such as the following:
- Sit-down dinners
- Cocktail receptions
- Stand-up style tasting menu
- Buffet-style dinner
- Marché style food stations
- Casual style passed
The Fifth offers the latest amenities. Some of the services provided include the following:
- Coat check
- Valet parking
- Large screen TVs
- On-site parking
Apart from weddings, the property offers venue spaces for other wedding-related functions. The Fifth can be availed for the following:
- Wedding showers
- Engagement parties
- Day-after brunches
- Rehearsal dinners
- Pre-wedding gatherings