Le Challenger is a Saint-Laurent-based venue that specializes in hosting weddings and special occasions in its elegant facilities. Conveniently located near the downtown area and Montreal's International Airport, this banquet hall blends gourmet cuisine with classically elegant décor to create events that tend to the needs and requests of its distinguished guests. Consistent quality of the food and service make Le Challenger a great choice for your upcoming celebration!
Facilities and capacity
Its facilities offer 4 independant and combinable event spaces, which can be set up in any fashion, for you to choose from. These include:
- Vivaldi A&B: This reception room has classic décor, Swarovski crystal chandeliers, LED lighting and more. It can be divided into two sections, Vivaldi A and Vivaldi B, which have a capacity for up to 110 and 80 guests respectively for a banquet-style reception.
- Allegro: Located on the main floor, this carpeted and cozy space with great outdoor views has a capacity for up to 70 seated guests.
- Nations: Known as the Salle Des Nations, this 5,850 square foot space can be set up any way you want. It has a capacity for up to 420 seated guests.
- Toscana: This 2,200 square foot room has a capacity for up to 140 seated guests and also boasts classic décor, wall-to-wall carpeting and access to the outdoor terrance.
Le Challenger offers 3 wedding packages, including a kosher wedding package, which can offer the following services:
- Bridal suite
- Catering / Bar
- Clean up
- Event planning
- Event rentals
- Liability insurance
- Lighting / Sound
- Outside vendors
- Set up
The cuisine offered by this venue also depends on the wedding package chosen, but their wedding menus can typically include the following:
- Hot & Cold canapés
- Sparkling wine toast
- Wine & other beverages
- Choice of pasta
- Choice of main course
- Choice of dessert
- Open bar
- Chair covers, head table décor & hall
It also offers other services for:
- Social events
- Corporate events
- Special occasions
Ballroom, banquet hall
Accommodations, bridal suite, cake, catering / bar, clean up, event planning, event rentals, liability insurance, lighting / sound, outside vendors, set up
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
Any other questions?
17 reviewsWrite a review
8 User photos
Are you interested?
Le Challenger Real Weddings
Would you like to visit?
2525 Des Nations H4R 3C8 Montreal (Quebec)