Say "I do" on a cruise ship amidst blue waters with Kingston 1000 Islands. The business offers as many as three beautiful ships that make a unique setting for a romantic wedding celebration.
Facilities and capacity
Kingston 1000 Islands offers three ships. The ships that couples can choose from include:
- Island Star: This gorgeous ship is adorned by a full, translucent glass and lexan covering over the cabin. It can comfortably accommodate up to 160 guests for a plated dinner and 120 guests for buffet service.
- Island Queen: This wedding boat is a triple-deck paddlewheeler and is able to host both ceremonies and receptions. Ceremonies can be held on the open-air top deck, while meals can be served on the second deck, which can easily seat up to 120 guests. The main deck features an amazing dance floor.
- Island Belle: Ideal for intimate gatherings, this boat can accommodate up to 60 guests for a sit-down dinner. For an evening reception or informal barbecue, it can easily entertain up to 125 guests.
The incredible on-site wedding consultant will attend to every detail on your special day. Couples can select from various packages offered. Some of the services provided include:
- Linen tablecloths and napkins
- China, flatware, and glassware
- Podium and wireless microphone
- Tulle and lighting
- Chair covers
- Registry, gift, cake, DJ, and head tables
The catering team serves salads, entrees, platters, and appetizers that your guests will surely enjoy.
Apart from ceremonies and receptions, Kingston 1000 Islands also hosts engagement parties and bridal showers. Consider celebrating your other wedding-related events aboard these wonderful ships.
Kingston 1000 Islands offers classic red trolleys for private charter. The event spaces are also wheelchair accessible.
The Kingston 1000 Islands boarding pier is located in downtown Kingston. It is surrounded by historic limestone buildings, lively outdoor cafes and pubs, and the picturesque Confederation Park.
Classic, coastal, modern, nautical, rustic, waterfront
Catering / bar, clean up, event planning, event rentals, liability insurance, lighting / sound, outside vendors, set up
Reception Site Fee - Peak Season
Plated Service (per head)
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
What is the average catering price per person for stations?
What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeurves?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
Any other questions?
2 reviewsWrite a review
Are you interested?
Would you like to visit?
248 Ontario Street K7L 5P7 Kingston (Ontario)