Cedarhill Golf & Country Club is an Ottawa-based venue that specializes in providing a spectacular setting for hosting weddings and special events just 15 minutes outside downtown Ottawa. Located near a beautiful residential community, this venue has all the services you will need to celebrate your love in a beautiful wedding with family and friends.
Facilities and capacity
The facilities found at this venue include a 12,000 square foot clubhouse which is perfect for a variety of functions. It includes a wood-burning fireplace, Players Lounge (for 80 guests) and a lovely sitting area. It can accommodate up to 240 seated guests. Tents can also be provided for outdoor weddings and events.
Cedarhill Golf & Country Club offers couples the following services for their wedding day:
This venue also provides other services for
2 Reviews for Cedarhill Golf & Country Club
Omar G. · Married on 05/09/2020
My fiancée and I decided to host a COVID wedding and Matt Willman was an absolute angel sent from Heaven! He was super helpful is making our special day run as through as possible. He was also extremely flexible with ya changing some plans on the fly and made it happen with the staff at Cedarhill. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone to host their wedding there because you will definitely get outstanding service and can be confident that your special day will be in good hands. Thanks again for everything Matt!Sent on 09/09/2020
Omar and Phoebe Genus
Anja R. · Married on 17/08/2018
Cedarhill Golf and Country Club
It was an amazing location:Sent on 18/09/2018
- Beautiful scenery for awesome pictures
- Buffet option was an awesome choice (we got a lot of compliments how tasty the food was)
- They do not have open bar option, but they do give a variety of other options for drink: loonie bar, pay by consumption, have a cap, etc.
- Matt Willman was very easy to work with and answered any questions that we had!
- The option was very well priced, although we did spend more money to decorate the place as it does look like a regular banquet hall to begin with.
I would definitely recommend this venue to someone looking for something affordable and nice!