Queen’s Landing offers a lakeside Georgian mansion setting in the heart of Niagara-on-the-Lake and is surrounded by numerous vineyards and fruit orchards that immediately impresses others. The mansion is refined and elegant, offering molding, large columns, a sweeping staircase and stained glass ceilings. The destination exudes romance and will surely have guests swooning. The award-winning cuisine also offers many options.
Facilities and Capacity
Finding the picture-perfect backdrop to your big day is a dream at Queen's Landing with five venue spaces to choose between. From the historical Georgian Ballroom which holds up to 250 guests to the opulent Imperial ballroom that can hold up to 12- guests. There are further ceremony options including the elegant Atrium which is home to an ornate chandelier and the Water View Garden which features a picture-perfect pergola and views of the Niagara River. The historic event spaces are perfect for different styles and sizes, which allows you to have options. Marble floors, Venetian windows, and spiral staircase compliment the harbour view beautifully.
Event planning is offered through the professional wedding coordinator. A private tour is offered, as well as a consultation.They offer a variety of seasonal wedding packages that include catering services and wine with dinner. There are 142 rooms available for guests, allowing everyone to fully enjoy your venue.
The facility is based in Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON, which is near a plethora of activities. Wine tasting is a must. In addition, theatres, golfing, historical tours, boating, hiking, and more are just minutes away.
Couples have also viewed:
24 Reviews for Queen's Landing
18 User photos
Sydney · Married on 14/08/2021
The venue was a beautiful location for both our ceremony and reception. The food was amazing and the bar services were excellent as well. Due to the pandemic some of their staff had been on reduced hours leading up to the wedding which slowed down response time for some of our inquiries, causing some minor hiccups along the way. I don't believe this would be the case when operating at normal capacity, so it hopefully won't be an issue for anyone booking for weddings coming up. Hotel staff were friendly and helpful and the general atmosphere of the venue made the day so beautiful.Sent on 17/08/2021
Jessica · Married on 24/10/2020
So happy with our venue choice!
Queens Landing was an amazing, beautiful place to have our wedding! Not only is the aesthetic breathtaking, the staff are incredible! Rikki, the wedding coordinator, was so amazing! She was so helpful the entire time and was always there to answer every question we had! She went above and beyond the day of and was so helpful with setup and making sure everything went smoothly! We cannot thank her and everyone at Queens Landing enough!Sent on 31/10/2020
Marshneill · Married on 28/12/2018
An incredible wedding venue!
We held a December wedding at Queen's Landing and many guests commented it was one of the most beautiful venues they had been to. The Grand Georgian Ballroom is stunning, and we had our ceremony in the atrium which is just adjacent. The day ran very smoothly, in large part thanks to Rikki, the special events manager. She basically acts like a wedding coordinator and is so organized and on top of everything in the planning process. We planned the wedding from England and it was never a problem - she is super responsive and helpful and even helped us build an itinerary for the dinner reception. Guests commented that they loved the food - it's definitely a big step above usual wedding fare. The room we stayed in for 3 nights was also beautiful for photography with lots of natural light and elegant finishings.Sent on 17/01/2019
My only comment is that I think they could afford to upgrade the in-house chairs and linens. We didn't have an issue sourcing these elsewhere, but given the caliber of the venue, I do think offering more elegant chairs & linens in-house would be a nice touch and help couples save a bit on the extras. I also think it would be great to have sparkling wine or prosecco included in the house bar list since this is such a popular drink choice. It's totally possible to add bottles if you want, but I was surprised that it wasn't part of their included standard bar list.
All in all, super minor feedback! Outstanding service and great value considering the beauty of the space.
Victoria C. · Married on 15/09/2018
Warning to all brides!
We were so excited to have our wedding catered by Queens Landing. Niagara-on-the-lake has always been such a dream and we couldn't wait to get married there and have it catered by one of our favourite places. However, from the moment we signed our contract all the way to after our wedding day, Vintage Hotels broke their contract and all of their promises and did not follow through on one item, let alone make any of it an enjoyable experience for a soon-to-be-wed couple. WARNING TO ALL BRIDES!!! Here is what happened with zero exaggeration:Sent on 14/10/2018
1. In our contract they put aside 5 rooms for our guests (of a 200 person wedding) and wouldn't let us hold any more. Fine.. So we tell our guests hurry and start booking because we have limited rooms. Soon after that, we get phone call after phone call saying that guests are trying to book and not only do they not have a room block on hold for us but they have never heard of this wedding. I call and ask what is going on... THEY HAVE SOLD OUT FOR THE ENTIRE WEEKEND. Completely broke out contract. So we got transferred to their sister hotel...
2. We call all of our guests back and apologize and say to instead book at their sister hotel because they sold out for our wedding. We then get AGAIN phone call after phone call saying they only have 2 rooms on hold not 5...
3. If they are your caterer you are supposed to get your wedding night complimentary (although in my opinion you should get your entire wedding weekend complimentary because they are not a cheap caterer... but fine.) They not only did not follow through on this but they double charged us for the hotel. I had to call back after our wedding because they processed too much on my credit card and then they argued back saying all of our guests had to book and check out and have their payments processed before we get our room for free.
4. Our tasting was supposed to be for us and both our parents. We get there and it is just set up for two people. That's okay... mistakes happen... but then they argued to us in front of my parents saying they are only set up for 2 people and they can't accommodate more and they even went as far as printing the contract, shoving it in my face and showing me that it said 2 people. We knew all of this... and we organized to have it set for 6 people because our parents wanted to join and we were paying for it anyways... the restaurant was empty. It took about 30 mins but they finally sat us at a table for 6. Terrible experience, especially for something that is supposed to be a happy and exciting time.
5. All of our payments were scheduled to be spread out over the course of the year. Someone "forgot" to process these and ALL of the payments were squished into the last two months right before our wedding. You can imagine how much money this was and to have it all come out two months before your wedding is incredibly stressful and uncomfortable to say the very least.
6. Out of all of this, we had expressed our disappointment several times and no one cared. We spoke to several different people at Vintage Hotels and all they could offer us was a discount on their trolley which only started at 5pm and we needed to be at our venue at 3pm. So.. of zero use to us.
7. After all of this struggle... we certainly felt uneasy about everything going smoothly on our wedding day and boy were we right to. They apparently were understaffed for our wedding (that was booked a year in advance) and made us 40 mins behind schedule due to their slowness of clearing and serving the dishes. This actually resulted in us having to cut half of the mother and son dance. So sad.
I wish I had this warning before we booked as I certainly wouldn't have moved forward. I felt uneasy right from the beginning and no one at the entire company did anything to reassure us. It is very unfortunate as it is your wedding day and not just "any" event. I strongly suggest to all bride considering Vintage Hotels to look elsewhere. Happy to share more of what we want through with all brides-to-be.
Sarah M. · Married on 12/05/2018
Queens landing was an awesome venue. Great staff and great service. Rikki was the best. Everything went smoothly on our wedding day and we couldn’t have asked for a better wedding coordinator and venue.Sent on 13/06/2018
Queen's Landing's reply:Thank you Sarah for your wonderful review! We appreciate the time you took to let us know how happy you were with your Wedding at Queen's Landing.
Queen's Landing awards
Queen's Landing Real Weddings