Information about InterContinental Montreal
For a bespoke wedding that will cater to a variety of budgets, the InterContinental Montreal is a perfect choice. It is the exclusive caterer for La Ruelle des Fortifications, a stunning venue to hold your wedding. With its glass ceiling, the room is flooded with natural daylight and can be arranged to suit the style and layout you desire.
Facilities and capacity
Accommodating from 20 to 350 guests, the InterContinental Montreal is perfect for any size of wedding. As well as a vast range of banquet halls to choose from, the venue also boasts La Ruelle des Fortifications. The reception hall features a dance floor, head table and a podium.
The InterContinental Montreal offers a wide range of services to make your day extra special. These include: tables for gifts and the cake, a stage for musicians and a cocktail hour before the meal. Add that touch of luxury with silver chandeliers for the head table and votive candles for tables.
With the possibility to choose a bespoke menu, you will be spoiled for choice. Whether you opt for a 3 or 4 course menu, there is a range of dishes to choose from, which can be tried beforehand at a menu tasting. Hors d'oeuvres, themed stations and a sweet table can also be added.
A stunning Tourelle Suite is available for the Bride and Groom with breakfast included, either served in your room or in the Osco! restaurant. There is also a special guestroom rate for your attendees. Rooms include: a Keurig coffee machine, luxurious bathrobe and Agraria bath products.
From 20 to 300
Ballroom, banquet hall, historic, hotel
City, classic, glamorous
Accommodations, bridal suite, cake, catering / bar, event planning, lighting / sound
More information about InterContinental Montreal
Montreal Destination Wedding, Married on 08/09/2018
September Wedding - Intercontinental/Ruelle des Fortifications
Sent on 14/09/2018
Our wedding was A-MAZING! See below details:
- ceremony: fountain area at La Ruelle
- reception: La Ruelle
- coordinator: Sandra Caruso
We had a destination wedding in Montreal, so we made all our decisions by online research and emailing with the venue and Montreal vendors. We loved pictures of La Ruelle, and the Intercontinental website displays their wedding packages. The website planning tool connected us to Sandra: the best! All you need to know, is this space is stunning, the hotel has a good quality package/service, and the planning process was a breeze with Sandra & team; see more wedding details below:
- Intercontinental handles everything related to the venue: food/beverage service, basic planning, and basic day-of coordination for your wedding. They even glued one of our guest's shoe back together. She danced the night away.
- Planning/coordination: Sandra & team are very experienced, and very straight-forward. We didnt worry from start to finish. The booking took a few phone calls, tasting -1 visit, and the last couple of weeks/days were most crucial.
- Hotel rooms: our guests really enjoyed staying at the hotel, and received a promotional rate. Everyone bumped into eachother in the lobby.
- Food/Beverage: Food and tasting were good. We had a cocktail hour, 4-course meal with wines, coffee/tea, and late night sweet/savoury table in our package. The menu offers many options, and Sandra & team were very flexible with guest dietary restrictions. Many guests complimented the food quality.
- Bar was able to offer a couple of special drinks
- La Ruelle is beautiful and it's climate controlled! (for those interested... Ruelle is also VERY instagrammable) Outdoor feeling with indoor control. The space is giant, so DJ needs to consider acoustics.
- Extra spaces in the hotel if you need to hold additional events
- Bridal suite had lots of space
- Restrooms: For Ruelle, restrooms are part of a food court. Not the chicest, but very clean for our event. and the washrooms dont really matter if you like La Ruelle.
We have beautiful photos of our event, our guests good food and a great time, and the Intercontinental offers a full package so you can enjoy your stay, and your big day.
InterContinental Montreal's reply:
Hi Diahanna and Alex,
thank you so much for taking the time in writing this beautiful review.
It was a pleasure for me too working with you both towards this beautiful event. I wish you both a life time of happiness, health and love.
Sonia Castro, Married on 19/05/2018
Sent on 27/05/2018
Planning and coordination made our wedding reception the best it could be.
The professionalism and great service of the hotel staff (hall, room, concierge) made it perfect. We only got positive feedback from the guests.
Thank you for helping to make our special day so memorable!
InterContinental Montreal's reply:
Dear Sonia and Dominic,
thank you kindly for your comments.
It was a great pleasure working with you both.
I wish you both a lifetime of happiness, health and love.
Hotel Intercontinental Montreal
Banquet sales manager
InterContinental Montreal Real Weddings
Promotions InterContinental Montreal
Location InterContinental Montreal