A Rich & Elegant Backdrop
Hôtel Place d’Armes is a french & romantic hotel located in Old Montreal with a beautiful 19th century architecture. From the facade to the majestic views, it is the perfect backdrop to illustrate your love story.
169 Rooms & 14 Venues
From intimate to large celebrations, Hôtel Place d’Armes is happy to provide a choice of wedding venues that are customizable to meet your needs and desires.
- Bolero* - capacity 215 guests - smaller weddings
- Fortifications - capacity 14 guests - cocktails
- St-Jacques - capacity 40 guests - intimate receptions
- Opera* - capacity 250 guests - large weddings
- Blues* - capacity 215 guests - cocktails
- Jazz - capacity 60 guests - intimate receptions
- Bossa Nova* - capacity 220 guests - large weddings
- Notre Dame - capacity 40 guests - intimate receptions
- Tango* - capacity 200 guests - cocktails & small weddings
- Hochelaga - capacity 40 guests - small cocktails
- Atrium - capacity 30 guests - ideal for bridal preparations
- Private outdoor terrace - 80 guests - cocktail & wedding receptions
- Brasserie 701 - 90 guests seated or 150 guests standing - wedding dinners
- Terrasse Place d'Armes - 60 guests - wedding dinners
(*Venues that can be divided in half to create two separate rooms.)
Luxurious Amenities & Services
- 169 luxurious guest rooms, including 48 suites and 5 penthouses with luxurious amenities.
- 14 meeting rooms/banquet spaces, totalling 12,000 sq. ft. of event space, indoor & outdoor.
- Two restaurants, Brasserie 701 & Kyo Bar Japonais.
- A rooftop terrace including a private terrace that can also be used as a wedding venue.
- An in-house spa (Rainspa) located on the 3rd floor. Specializing in hammam treatments, facials, massages, body care, aesthetics & nail care.
- A wedding planner & event coordinator on site.
Ballroom, banquet hall, historic, hotel, restaurant
City, classic, glamorous, modern, vintage
Accommodations, bridal suite, cake, catering / bar, event planning, lighting / sound, outside vendors, set up
Plated Service (per head)
What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
Any other questions?
2 reviewsWrite a review
7 User photos
Are you interested?
Hotel Le Place d’Armes Real Weddings
23 Photos · 20/Sep/2019
7 Photos · 14/Sep/2019
Would you like to visit?
55, rue Saint-Jacques H2Y 3X2 Montreal (Quebec)