Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Newbie September 2020 Ontario

Wedding veil

Christina, on January 12, 2020 at 22:09 Posted in Wedding fashion 0 8
Hi everyone! I am looking to purchase an affordable wedding veil. Does anyone have any suggestions? The wedding stores I’ve been looking at are all selling veils over 150.

8 Comments

Latest activity by Sadia, on October 14, 2020 at 21:09
  • Sadia
    Frequent user August 2021 Ontario
    Sadia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I got my cathedral length veil on AliExpress for $20! I would definitely recommend checking it out
  • Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Check online check azazie!! or i would suggest check aliexpress.com ive gotten tons of decor off thhere that is soo nice!

• Danni
    Newbie August 2022 Ontario
    Danni ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Jjshouse and also cocomelody I will be buying my veil from jjshouse they have a lot of styles and selections
  • C
    Christina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you Smiley smile
  • C
    Christina ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks so much. That’s great advise!
  • Catherine
    Frequent user July 2020 Quebec
    Catherine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    In my area veils are sold for 300$ at the bridal store and they are not even that great. Smiley sad Etsy has a great selection, and you can find veils in various price ranges. The longer and more embellished it is of course the more expensive it will be.
  • Sadia
    Frequent user August 2021 Ontario
    Sadia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I just bought mine off AliExpress! It was $21 USD and it’s 6’ long. It should be arriving within the next week or so, but from the reviews it looks pretty darn good for the price I paid!
  • Amelia
    Master October 2020 New Brunswick
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Check out Opportunity Bridal. They're a traveling sample sale. I think they're in Ontario in late January or February. I don't know what the exact prices are like but they advertise great deals on accessories.

Etsy has lots of options in all kinds of price points and lots of different styles and lengths. Here's a really simple one I was looking at https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/286849015/1-tier-fingertip-wedding-veil-raw-edge
    I've also seen a few on Ali Express, they're super cheap so I would make sure you order early with enough time to buy a backup in case it doesn't arrive or isnt the look or quality you expected. I'm always hesitant to buy from the too good to be true online stores.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics