Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kelly
Beginner July 2021 Ontario

Spanish dj Recommendations Durham Region

Kelly, on April 29, 2020 at 17:24 Posted in Wedding reception 0 5

Hi everyone,

I'm getting married in May 2021 and was wondering if anybody had any DJ recommendations?

Ideally, I would like to get a Spanish speaking DJ who could be the MC/ translator. If you don't know anybody that can speak Spanish but has a great playlist which includes bachata, reggaeton, etc... I would be eternally grateful!

5 Comments

Latest activity by Amanda, on May 11, 2020 at 10:19
  • Amanda
    Expert July 2022 Ontario
    Amanda ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Hi Kelly,
    We have a DJ who will be playing a lot of Spanish music for us, based on the music we provide to him, I think any DJ would be able to work with you if you advise them what you are looking for and give them some examples, maybe even provide them a list of MUST PLAYS.
    If you are looking for a BAND instead though, I can definitely help you out there! We have a band our family has used year after year, and they are a great Spanish band & I am sure German (The lead) would be willing to MC as well, if you needed! Let me know and I can DM you his information.

• Kelly
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi Ashley,

Thank you for your response! Unfortunately, I'm the first one to get married in my family in 10 years! Currently just emailing a bunch of DJ's LOL.

• Ashley
    VIP August 2020 Ontario
    Ashley ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

What about any of your families wedding that youve been too? can you get a referral from a family member? if not reach out to a ton of djs and tell them exactly what youre looking for

• Kelly
    Kelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi thank you for commenting, I really appreciate it! I didn't even think of Kijiji.

• Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I personally don't know one DJ that is Spanish though I did just put Spanish DJ showing lots available. It would be good to see their website or packages for a better idea. Your budget needs to considered as how much you really want to spend too. Kijiji site is also a good source to find the DJ you want.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics