Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Margaret
Curious December 2021 Ontario

Recommendations for Florists and Event Set-up from the gta

Margaret, on March 21, 2020 at 16:24 Posted in Ontario 0 9

Hi all,

We just booked a venue for our winter wedding (yay!). And now with the pandemic, I'm spending my time looking for a florist in the GTA and/or Vaughn region.

I'm trying to find a vendor who does set-up/clean-up, and also offers rentals. Specifically, I'm looking for someone who can create floral centrepieces (including candles and vases) and a floral arch.

Please let me know if you have any recommendations and their prices!

Thanks in advance xo

9 Comments

Latest activity by Margaret, on March 27, 2020 at 16:40
  • Margaret
    Margaret ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks for the advice ! It’s really helpful! I’ll start researching Smiley smile
  • Margaret
    Margaret ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Nicole
    Thanks so much for the suggestion.
    I’ll definitely check it out Smiley smile
  • Margaret
    Margaret ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Samantha!
    Thanks for the suggestion! I’ll check them outSmiley smile
  • Samantha
    Beginner February 2021 Ontario
    Samantha ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Check out Babylon they are amazing I’m so excited to work with them we booked them for our wedding. She will make your vision come to life and works with all budgets. They are location in Woodbridge off highway 7
  • First
    Curious August 2021 Ontario
    First ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I've been speaking with Sima Flower Designer and I love her. I haven't had my wedding yet, but the whole experience of booking her was really delightful. She is very responsive and detail-oriented and really tries to make your wedding florals what you want. She does arches and has some rental, she will also do setup and tear down. Her prices were fair, she came in at just about what every other company quoted me at. I don't want to give a price range since flowers are so personal and I have no idea what you want, but I definitely recommend reaching out to her for a quote.

• Gloria
    Expert October 2022 Ontario
    Gloria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    No worries. They are great and honestly gave me a better price. Don’t worry about their office... it’s a bit messy. They did my friends wedding so that’s why I went with them and they didn’t try to cheap out and made sure all flowers were full etc.
  • Margaret
    Margaret ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks so much! I’ll check them out Smiley smile
  • Vinod
    Top August 2017 Ontario
    Vinod ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Indian décor companies can create all the floral work you want and wedding arch/wall with the centerpieces as rentals. They can work with you to make all your projects come to life for your day. They will have ideas and colours that will be vibrant, yet colourful to brighten your venue. Kijiji site is very popular for them to find under Indian wedding décor. I haven't seen other companies or heard of most to do what we do for 3 events held in our culture.
  • Gloria
    Expert October 2022 Ontario
    Gloria ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Right choice linen check them out on insta. I’ll be having an arch as well.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics