• Dispute
    • Hide content
    Would be so far away from us Smiley sad
  • Nelly
    Devoted October 2021 Ontario
    Nelly ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I never thought that my wedding party would be equally divided between our families

• Steph
    Expert June 2022 Ontario
    Steph ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I never thought my wedding party would have more kids than adults! We have 1 ring bearer, 3 'ring security', 2 flower girls...and then MOH Bridesmaid Best Man and Groomsman. Also I never thought they'd be almost all from my side. My fiancé asked my brother to be his GM, so the only ones from his side are his BM and 2 of the ring security munchkins
  • Christine
    Frequent user October 2019 Ontario
    Christine ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I never thought my wedding party would include both my sister-in-laws, but I couldn't imagine my day without them now. I feel like it's brought us closer together.

• July
    Frequent user July 2021 Ontario
    July ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Would be so hard to choose. But ended up being happy with whom I did choose. Even though none is giving me a headache right now.
  • Rayanne
    Master June 2022 Ontario
    Rayanne ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    It would be so perfect for what we want. Having one person on each side makes things so much easier.
  • BunnyBride
    Super August 2334 Nova Scotia
    BunnyBride ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I never thought my wedding party would be mixed gender. Originally, I thought I could only asked girls, but I saw a few articles about Bridesmen and Groomswomen. It made it easy to pick my last member after that. :-)

• Bianca
    Master August 2019 Ontario
    Bianca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Would be so tiny. I would have done things differently.

• A
    Super September 2020 Ontario
    Amelia ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Would be one of the hardest choices. I'm still sometimes second-guessing myself.

• Valérie
    VIP September 2019 Quebec
    Valérie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Would be non-existent!
    We decided NOT to have one, which ended up being perfect. I honestly always thought I'd have 3-4 girls standing next to me, but that just didn't happen!

• R
    Devoted November 2019 Quebec
    Rebecca ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Would be so small. 1 MOH, i also never thought she would be so absent from planning. I mean i get it but she seemed so excited when I asked her.
  • Janaya
    Expert August 2019 Saskatchewan
    Janaya ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I never thought my wedding party would change so much. we started with one person on each side and ended up with 3 in each with about a month before the wedding haha! everyone was so easy going and relaxed though, it was amazing

• Allison
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Allison ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

Would all not be in the same city.

Having a long-distance wedding party has definitely had its challenges lol

• Stephanie
    Master July 2018 Alberta
    Stephanie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    Would be so easy. I knew who I wanted, they did what they were asked. It was a breeze!
  • Caitlyn
    Super January 2020 Ontario
    Caitlyn ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I never thought my wedding party would be so small, just 2 girls on my side. I am very comfortable with my choice now and it's so much easier trying to organize two people as opposed to more.

• Casey
    Master October 2019 Ontario
    Casey ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I never thought my wedding party would be so easy to pick.

We chose siblings for our wedding party so no one was offended, but it was amazing that they all agreed to help and so far everything is going amazing.

• Tori
    Top October 2019 Manitoba
    Tori ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I never thought my bachelorette party would be so helpful! They always offer to help which for me, I'm not big into asking for help and I also like doing everything myself so that it's done the way that I want it so it really lets me know that I'm not doing this alone and I have backup if I need it.

• Kristen
    Curious October 2021 Ontario
    Kristen ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I never thought my bridal party would be so big!
    I always saw myself with 3-4 girls by my side but due to both sides of the family being big & not wanting to offend anyone I ended up with 8 girls and it’s definitely a lot to coordinate.
  • Alix
    Expert June 2021 Saskatchewan
    Alix ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I never thought my wedding party would be so difficult/unsupportive. Unfortunately, we've had some difficulties with our bridesmaids and groomsman not really helping us or just don't seem very supportive. My bridesmaids have gotten a bit better after I talked to my MOH and one of my other bridesmaids. But even this weekend the best man and another groomsman just realized that our wedding date falls on the same weekend as a music festival they go to every year. The best man asked if we would move our wedding venue so we could get married there. And they spent the whole evening looking at other dates for the festival so they can still go. My FH had just gone suit shopping with them and wanted to go out for drinks and talk about the wedding etc but all they cared about was missing this festival. He was pretty upset about it. And the best man's girlfriend decided she is going to the festival instead of our wedding.

• Chelsea
    Super June 2020 Alberta
    Chelsea ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content
    I never thought my wedding party would be so easygoing!
  • Kelsie
    Master July 2021 Ontario
    Kelsie ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I never thought my wedding party would be so small - but to be honest, after the last few weddings I've been to and heard/saw the wedding party drama - I didn't want to be bothered with that.

• M
    Expert September 2019 Ontario
    Meaghan ·
    • Dispute
    • Hide content

I never thought my wedding party would be my children! I loved that!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

Groups

WeddingWire Article Topics