Zattu Photography is one of Kitchener’s top photography studios, which is run by husband-and-wife photographers, George and Dana. The team loves to capture images in a photojournalistic, fashion focused, documentary, editorial and artistic style. The duo has experience in capturing weddings of diverse ethnicities, including East Indian, Chinese traditional, and Western weddings. The photographers work creatively and professionally, motivated to exceed your expectations.
A slideshow of the best wedding photographs is also provided, as well as customized graphics. The couple offer a number of services, these include:
- Photo albums
- Flush mounts
- Matted prints
- Thank you cards
How they work
The team uses Nikon D800 as the primary camera body and Nikon D700 as the secondary camera body. The photographers use an array of lenses. George and Dana have a number of wedding photography packages: Elite, Premium, and Classic. Some of the packages can include the following:
- Two photographers
- Up to four consecutive hours
- Digital photos (unmarked)
- Professionally edited, print ready photos on a DVD
- Three to four week turnaround
Photography services are available for:
- Family portraits
- Newborns and kids portraits
- Product photography
George and Dana also offer photobooth rental packages. The packages can include the following services:
- Prop box
- Setup and take down
- Unlimited booth trips
- Two 2x6 inch strips or one 4x6 inch photos (instantly)
- Lab quality photo printer
- Two photobooth attendants
- Custom graphics on printed pictures
- Professional photo strobe light
- All digital photos on a DVD and a private, online gallery
The photographers are based in Kitchener, ON. But also offers services in Cambridge, Greater Toronto Area, and Waterloo area. Getting married abroad? George and Dana can also cover destination weddings.
What primary photographic style do you identify with?
What photography services do you offer?
What photography items do you offer?
Any other questions?Request pricing